• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    The legs make it easier to make the doll "walk". D; Newer barbies are skanky, I miss the trashy early 90's dolls little girls would play with.

Those wouldnt be barbies would they? I mean seriously what's the difference.

Barbies are so overrated now...its like its not just dolls anymore. Its now music, movies, and singing. o_o

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The legs make it easier to make the doll "walk". D; Newer barbies are skanky, I miss the trashy early 90's dolls little girls would play with.
    heheh I remeber my sisters and cousins always playing with them.

I think my mum still has the whole suitcase of them lying around.

Well, I think eventually her body wouldn't be able to take the stress and she would die. She would be something like 7 feet tall and 125 pounds, and her breasts wouldn't allow her to stand up.
    Now that'd be funny (the not being able to stand up part).

Lucid

Those wouldnt be barbies would they? I mean seriously what's the difference.

Barbies are so overrated now...its like its not just dolls anymore. Its now music, movies, and singing. o_o

I'm sentimental when it comes to childhood stuff. ;/ I mean Barbie used to be kinda neat... Girl power, she could fly a plane and then go cook a pie for Ken; Awesome? Yes.
    The dolls are aimed more at the "tween" croud now, 11-13 year olds. Same thing happened with the Disney Channel.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    The Disney Channel was original. =[

Death Note is a great series. The last few chapters are....disturbing but still great.

Lucid

Disney used to be good, but now it's all about 20 year olds who are still in middle school for some reason and all of their whacky shinannigans. Add neon colored clothing and a laugh track, and viola.

Skanky and trashy are just words like to addlib.

DN started out boring, seriously couldn't finish the first couple of volumes, but everything gets going once Misa comes in, it really pickes up quick then. Liked the Near & Mello parts probably more then most people, but I still missed L. ._.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm sentimental when it comes to childhood stuff. ;/ I mean Barbie used to be kinda neat... Girl power, she could fly a plane and then go cook a pie for Ken; Awesome? Yes.
    The dolls are aimed more at the "tween" croud now, 11-13 year olds. Same thing happened with the Disney Channel.
    I hate seeing that tween stuff everywhere. It just bugs the hell out of me.

Is that Near in your sig?

The Disney Channel was original. =[

Death Note is a great series. The last few chapters are....disturbing but still great.
    They better be, I'm burning out my eyes for this manga.

Lucid

He's sleeping. ;s I found a Matt one to match my avatar, but it didn't move, the Near one's cuter.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    DN started out boring, seriously couldn't finish the first couple of volumes, but everything gets going once Misa comes in, it really pickes up quick then. Liked the Near & Mello parts probably more then most people, but I still missed L. ._.
    To me, DN was heaps mad at the beginning, it got boring when they were imprisoned, shot up again, then slowed again, and is now starting to pick back up.

He's sleeping. ;s I found a Matt one to match my avatar, but it didn't move, the Near one's cuter.
    hehe yeah that is heaps cute.

Lucid

Couldn't get through vol. 1 or 2, 3 was so-so, 4 was good, 5 was so-so, 6 was boring, 7 was depressing, 8's good considering and I've only skimmed through the next few volumes and read the end. .-. It's inconsistant, but I like that about it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Disney was too mousey. Their main characters were mice..And that's meant to make people excited.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    In my dictionary(As in my brain) ..Yes it is x3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yep. My life has a special way of looking at things.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah if I was you I'd back away but I'm not so i'll step forward x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back