• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Well we're saving Click for tomorrow night now. Little Man was pretty bad. Kind of corny if you ask me. Oh well... o.o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I saw Click like..months ago.

The end was really emotional..But at least he learnt to not like the remote..I would like a remote like that anyway x3, Infact...I'm going to get smart and make one XD

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The only Pokemon movies I've seen are the first and second one.

The first one's better anyway, cause Mewtwo's in it, and ...

[November] 毎日のの雑談

That was a mad scene in my opinion.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The movie 2000 was better. It had emotion and legendarys (Just like everyother Pokemon movie)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I havent even seen that movie..

Thinking about it..I havent seen much movies..Just because all my time is rather spent on here than actually go places to see stuff.

I was just looking up my older posts..so-o embarrasing x3

Last edited:
    Years
    I watched Mewtwo Strikes back so many times, it's not funny... XD; We recorded it on TV and then I'd watch it over and over... <3 that movie. I bet that's when I got obsessed with psychics...
    2000 was awesome too, but you can't beat the Unown movie. >O It rocked my socks~ After that, the movies were okay, but not as cool.
    Haven't seen the Lucario one either. Was... that the one that just came out in English? o_O *can't remember these days; doesn't keep much track of the anime*

I was such a n00b when I first got on forums. I advertised my fic in a thread once. No one yelled at me, but man... XD My sigs were absolutely crazy~! It was usually me talking to my characters. I don't even want to think about what others thought of me.

And looking at my first posts here at PC, I kind of have to o_O;; at them. It's nothing too bad, but still, they're kind of strange.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I've seen the first Pokemon movie, Mewtwo Strikes Back, Pokemon: Heroes, and Jirachi: Wish Maker. I'm sure I'll see the others pretty soon, now that I can rent them for free. XD

Years
    You really need to see Pokemon 3 (Spell of the Unown, I think it's called?). Like, now. It rocks. ;o; Then, Pokemon 2000. That one's the next best one~

Normally, we don't rent movies. Now, we kind of sort of do. We have Netflix, but we're pretty bad about watching them these days. We're all so busy. o_O;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I liked, the Third and the Fifth the best, probably the fifth the most. The newer ones are okay, but I think that the animation quality isn't as good.

Gah, I was such a n00b when I joined. It burns just to look at my old posts...

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    You really need to see Pokemon 3 (Spell of the Unown, I think it's called?). Like, now. It rocks. ;o; Then, Pokemon 2000. That one's the next best one~

Normally, we don't rent movies. Now, we kind of sort of do. We have Netflix, but we're pretty bad about watching them these days. We're all so busy. o_O;

I'll definately get on that, then.

I've always wondered if Netflix would be worth it. They make it sound so painless and easy, but I would think it might be a hassle. o.o

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Everyone needs to see the third one, it's my favorite. Coincidentally, the 2nd one is my least favorite.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I really only liked the first three movies, after that they went down hill in my opinion. Just like the series in general, it's just not as good anymore to me XP.

MegaFuz said:
    Well we're saving Click for tomorrow night now. Little Man was pretty bad. Kind of corny if you ask me. Oh well... o.o

I thought click was pretty funny and my friends hated it though. I thought it was really sad ;;. I haven't seen Little Man at all yet-do the brothers only act with eachother? Oo

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Ya knnow what? For once, I actually don't think I failed my CIS exam. 8D...!

Anywho~ Hi everyone. X3 And um, I liked the movie with Suicune in it. :x And the first one, fwee~~ :3 I saw the first one in theaters for my tenth birthday, it was so cool. XD

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back