• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I really only liked the first three movies, after that they went down hill in my opinion. Just like the series in general, it's just not as good anymore to me XP.
    Not really, the 6th and 8th movies were both great, definitely in my top three favorite Pokemon movies. The 1st, 2nd and 5th movies sucked, the 4th, 7th and 9th movies were all okay.

And um, I liked the movie with Suicune in it. :x
    That would be the 4th movie. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Not really, the 6th and 8th movies were both great, definitely in my top three favorite Pokemon movies. The 1st, 2nd and 5th movies sucked, the 4th, 7th and 9th movies were all okay.

That would be the 4th movie. XD

Indeed, sir. XD I lost track of what movie was what number after the fourth one. The one with Latios/Latias was the fifth, right? And then the Deoxys one was the sixth? :x Me no remember~

Randomness: My Spanish teacher still speaks to me in the hallway. :x! I thought she'd be pissed and hate me for dropping her class after I was sick for so long. XD;;

~Kelsey

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Natsuki said:
    Anywho~ Hi everyone. X3 And um, I liked the movie with Suicune in it. :x And the first one, fwee~~ :3 I saw the first one in theaters for my tenth birthday, it was so cool. XD

There was a movie with Suicune in it Oo? Wow, I never realised how much I forgot about these movies XD. I think I saw the first movie in theatres too because I remember bragging about it to all my friends who wanted to see it XD.

Blue said:

There are nine movies, well which one was the one with Jirachi? Plus, isn't the ninth the new water one?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Indeed, sir. XD I lost track of what movie was what number after the fourth one. The one with Latios/Latias was the fifth, right? And then the Deoxys one was the sixth? :x Me no remember~
    Deoxys was the 7th one, the others were right.

Randomness: My Spanish teacher still speaks to me in the hallway. :x! I thought she'd be pissed and hate me for dropping her class after I was sick for so long. XD;;

~Kelsey
    Cook her something? XD

There are nine movies, well which one was the one with Jirachi? Plus, isn't the ninth the new water one?
    Jirachi's was the 6th one, the 9th one was the Pokemon Ranger one with Manaphy.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Deoxys was the 7th one, the others were right.

Cook her something? XD

Yay! I was partially right! Do I get a prize? 8D

Cook her what? All I can cook is stuff you toss into the oven to heat up and rice...and I even mess that up sometimes. XD

Other Kelsey 8D said:
    There was a movie with Suicune in it Oo? Wow, I never realised how much I forgot about these movies XD. I think I saw the first movie in theatres too because I remember bragging about it to all my friends who wanted to see it XD.

Yesh, but Suicune wasn't in it as much as I would have liked. And yeah, I asked a bunch of my friends if they wanted to go with me, like six ofus went together to see it. XD

~Kelsey

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022

Oh ok =D, well I haven't seen the ninth one yet but it looks really good (especially since it deals with water^____^). I think I've seen the 7th but I'm not too sure at the moment-I'll have to ask my brother to refresh my memory XP.

Speaking of movies, we had to watch Supersize Me in health and it's really not too appealing to watcht he guy eat all the food ;;.

Yesh, but Suicune wasn't in it as much as I would have liked. And yeah, I asked a bunch of my friends if they wanted to go with me, like six ofus went together to see it. XD

~Kelsey

Oh ok, I was confused there for a second XD. My parents wouldn't let me take my friends so I had to go with I beileve my Aunt (That sucked XP) and my little brother ;_______; my boyfriend(young love<3) and I were obssesed so he was sad when he didn't see it with me XD.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Cook her what? All I can cook is stuff you toss into the oven to heat up and rice...and I even mess that up sometimes. XD
    Well then make her that, hope it doesn't kill her and you're set. XD

Speaking of movies, we had to watch Supersize Me in health and it's really not too appealing to watcht he guy eat all the food ;;.
    That movie was trash, I don't know why so many people let it effect them. It amazes me that people condemn all fast food because of it. Christ, of course he's going to get fat if he eats it every day and never exercises.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years

Oh ok, I was confused there for a second XD. My parents wouldn't let me take my friends so I had to go with I beileve my Aunt (That sucked XP) and my little brother ;_______; my boyfriend(young love<3) and I were obssesed so he was sad when he didn't see it with me XD.

Fast food = ew. ;-; I'm not a weird kid at all...*shoves a bunch of blueberries in her mouth*

My parents went with of course, we were only ten. XD Like everyone in my school liked Pokemon back then, but now it's really died out.

Well then make her that, hope it doesn't kill her and you're set. XD

That movie was trash, I don't know why so many people let it effect them. It amazes me that people condemn all fast food because of it. Christ, of course he's going to get fat if he eats it every day and never exercises.

Hope it doesn't kill her? Do you want me to hurt you, my dear? XD

And I hated fast food well before that show. So don't get all, "grrrr you sux for blaming the nastiness of fast food on that show" on me. XD

~Kelsey

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022

Yeah, I think that was the message our health teacher wanted us to get at: moderation of food + excersice= Good and Bad food + no excersice= Bad. A few of the kids in my class were like that and said they'd never eat McDonlads again and others wanted more once they saw it XDD. I personally like fast food, I just wouldn't like it everyday of my life XP.

Fast food = ew. ;-; I'm not a weird kid at all...*shoves a bunch of blueberries in her mouth*

My parents went with of course, we were only ten. XD Like everyone in my school liked Pokemon back then, but now it's really died out.

Oooh, blueberry's are so good =D (though, rasberry's are much better^^). Yeah, I was eight so it's assumed guidance was there XD. I know-only a few people my age admitt they like it and if they do like it, they only like the games.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Hope it doesn't kill her? Do you want me to hurt you, my dear? XD

And I hated fast food well before that show. So don't get all, "grrrr you sux for blaming the nastiness of fast food on that show" on me. XD

~Kelsey
    Well it depends, do you want to kill her? It's not like doing that would be all that hard to do.

I know, you're one of the few, everyone else I know jumped on that damn bandwagon and won't shut up about it every time I eat fast food. XD

Yeah, I think that was the message our health teacher wanted us to get at: moderation of food + excersice= Good and Bad food + no excersice= Bad. A few of the kids in my class were like that and said they'd never eat McDonlads again and others wanted more once they saw it XDD.
    McDonald's is nasty, I would never eat there again. My brother used to work there and once you realize exactly what they do to their food, you never wanna go back. They're the worst of the fast food places.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    McDonald's is nasty, I would never eat there again. My brother used to work there and once you realize exactly what they do to their food, you never wanna go back. They're the worst of the fast food places.

That's what my friend said when she worked their XD She's like "I'll just stick to Burger King, I've had enough of sitting around McDonalds all day". Though I don't like BK burgers-I love Wendy's, their my favorite fast food resteraunt.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well it depends, do you want to kill her? It's not like doing that would be all that hard to do.

I know, you're one of the few, everyone else I know jumped on that damn bandwagon and won't shut up about it every time I eat fast food. XD

She's been pretty nice to me, so...nah. I don't have her class anymore so now I'm on rather good terms with her. XD

I'm special. :3 And I don't care that you eat fast food because I know you're not some lazy bum who will let it all pack away. That's the part that really disgusts me and...zomg. I just don't like it~

And omg, I so just got back from picking up my sister and her friend from school. I was supposed to drop off Shelby (my sister's friend) at the Elementary school since her dad was working there or something...and I totally missed the turn and had to circle all the way around town to get back there. I only have half a tank of gas left too, I mustn't be wasteful. :x *eep*

~Kelsey

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Take away is yummy..

For the next two nights (When I'm on camp) all we are having is take away, wootful x3

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I only have half a tank of gas left too, I mustn't be wasteful. :x *eep*

That sucks, and all my friends complain about how they never have money for gas too XP. I however, don't have to worry about that until half way into my junior year ;____; all my friends finished drivers ed and have their license and I don't even get to drive to school until I'm a senior. So, I have to deal with the bus (Oh joy XD).

For the next two nights (When I'm on camp) all we are having is take away, wootful x3

XD Wootful is a fun word, and aww that sounds like fun, I haven't been camping in a few years.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    FWAAH!
    I think I've found my weirdest theme yet! XD;

Fast food? :3 I love fast food, yet I'm as skinny as a twig x.x; McDonalds is going overboard with their menus....McRibs? D:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yep wootful is fun x3

But yeah camp is going to be really easy well as in we don't have to sleep in tents or do anything, we use man/womanmade stuff.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Yep wootful is fun x3

But yeah camp is going to be really easy well as in we don't have to sleep in tents or do anything, we use man/womanmade stuff.

Never been to camp but there must be one thing that you must bring when your there right? Repelent for the mosquito bites, I hate it when it gets all red and big.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    FWAAH!
    I think I've found my weirdest theme yet! XD;

Fast food? :3 I love fast food, yet I'm as skinny as a twig x.x; McDonalds is going overboard with their menus....McRibs? D:

Definately wierd, Chibi. o.o;

Fast food is good, depending on the restaraunt. Burger King is awful. =\

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah no duh we need other stuff.

But I mean the facility's are not natural x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back