• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(-November DCC-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kura said:
    ;_; I don't want him to pick on you~
    >> And besides, if he starts on you, he'll start making fun of me, too~
    No...I won't. I definately probably won't.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Shikon no Tama said:
    *Meows*
    I'm back from eating my dinner and stuff~ So, what are you all talking about? :3
    Well...we were planning on picking on Jack and Kura since you left, but now they've left. But now you're back. *picks on Moony*

Years
    Simon said:
    Well...we were planning on picking on Jack and Kura since you left, but now they've left. But now you're back. *picks on Moony*
    I know exactly what to do to shut you. XD You do know that in the universal language of girls, guys picking on a girl is also a way of crushing on them. X3

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Shikon no Tama said:
    I know exactly what to do to shut you. XD You do know that in the universal language of girls, guys picking on a girl is also a way of crushing on them. X3
    It's also a sign that I may want to do blasphemous, illegal acts to you with the aid of others.

Great job on "shutting me up."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back