• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

November Member Of The Month Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • *puts the font into a flower pot* know you water it daily and give it plenty of water and some day *the font grows and swallows Scott whole* pretty nice place the font beast has *gets digestied* AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME!!!!

Miyu, you should have added a voting point, or whatever it is called, that said "Favorite C4 Member"...
    lol, but there's only 5 to vote for! n_n; I was going to add "Favorite couple" though... Why did I forget? o.o;

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • *shoots clay pigeons*

Hey I got votes and I love em! Every past month I have one funniest member...WELL...it seems as though competiton is at it's way...

*cough* sapphire latios *cough*

I almost forgot to say

BOO ya!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    lol, but there's only 5 to vote for! n_n; I was going to add "Favorite couple" though... Why did I forget? o.o;
    Or we can call the category "Most Kawaii Couple". ^_^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    We're not all japanese here 22snappy cross-dressers...eesh

BOO ya!
    ...Bleh, Cutest Couple sounds good too. :P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Ok i've never really thought about MotM, but last month I voted. So i noticed its already this month so I'll vote soon. Though i'm surprised people were putting themselves down. As most people I tend to vote for those I know, but from what I've seen of people i don't know well, every member of PC deserves to win. I can't think why people would put themselves down. Your all great people, each as deserving as the next :)
    TY to those that have voted for me. Another first and a pleasant surprise. :)

*wonders how many catorgries MotM will end up with :p*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    *shoots clay pigeons*

Hey I got votes and I love em! Every past month I have one funniest member...WELL...it seems as though competiton is at it's way...

*cough* sapphire latios *cough*

I almost forgot to say

BOO ya!
    Dont shoot me Dakota! i cant control my funniness thing! *gets hit in the head with a cinder block* ow.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Since Dakota joined that C4 club (I think some of that C4 went to his head and blew up XD).
    okay, the C4 club is crazy...i havent even seen the thread, where is it?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • no thread Soph, me and Sturm thought of the funniest PC members and made a little group! XD im thier leader!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • SHUT UP YOU FREAK!!! Pokemon is awesome! why do spammers like you keep coming back! if you dont like Pokemon why did you come here!? SHUT UP AND LEAVE!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • that is already done... both S-Mod on currently (Kairi and Arcanine) are working on it... i sent them a list of 4 spammers already earlier. (2 more now which i'll pm 2 of them again for their names too...)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *sigh* i think there the same person thats not smart enought to just leave after it has been banned...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • yes... they're given the boot and even IP ban for some of them... let's just resume the good old PC activity now :)

i'm going to post my votes later in the month... cause a lot can happen within a month. Who knows if one thing may chance my mind within the month? instead of editing my votes i may as well just wait for time (too lazy to go look for my vote and edit it and blah blah blah...)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back