• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    what in the world is wrong with this section.

as soon as i disappear its like its life ceases to exist. XD

For me, I blame college. Thanks to it I could only watch animu on the currently airing list once a week during weekends. :'D

And I've tried to cut down the amount of airing series I'm watching. It's still a lot though

Now SHE really IS in everything xD

HanaKana again? It's official, she's everywhere.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I watched it subbed to, and it was a blast. Though, I haven't seen the dub, so I can't really recommend over the other.

Oh I loved it. But after Origins, I know Nintendo can hype more.

A literal OAV about Hoenn, like what they did with Origins, would've been awesome tbh.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Is anybody watching Akatsuki no Yona? Surprisingly enjoyable so far. Just hope the future emphasis is on the politics and people of the world ad not just 2cool4u bishies doing 2cool4u things.

Candy

Years
    Is anybody watching Akatsuki no Yona? Surprisingly enjoyable so far. Just hope the future emphasis is on the politics and people of the world ad not just 2cool4u bishies doing 2cool4u things.

I haven't found anyone else watching it on PC, so think on how happy I was when I saw this post.

But yeah, hopefully it won't drive to being bishies doing things.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    What, people talking about Akatsuki no Yona and I'm not a part of it? D:

I've been enjoying it quite a bit myself. The opening is pretty good, character art is great and the plot developments so far have been enjoyable. I think I'll end up enjoying it quite a lot as long as it goes the way it has been going so far. Super excited to meet the four dragons right now! \o/

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Anyone started watching One piece like me ? XD I really loved the Kid luffy ! Plus its truly interesting and entertaining unlike Naruto shippuden's Filler and flash back episodes.

Candy

Years
    What, people talking about Akatsuki no Yona and I'm not a part of it? D:

I see no threads for Akatsuki no Yona so far. Not sure how many people on PC is watching it, but hey, you got me and laptrap. :v

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'm gonna make a thread on it. it is a shame that it has no thread especially with how nice it has been going on for a while now. on that note, I didn't know "Hakuryuu" meant white dragon. Kinda funny, how that Sasuke-like character in Magi named Hakuryuu has a name which points towards "white" while he has this black/dark theme. Thank you, Akatsuki no Yona's 10th ep, for letting me know. :v I liked the white dragon, btw. He seems like a likeable fellow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back