• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen NPC is delusional? Says you can 'tuck in' ...

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Something really irks me and I couldn't find anyone else inquiring about it in a google search. There's an npc that says you can tuck in pokemon. Are we going to be able to do this in the future? I've only found discussions on the removal of the feature from Black and White, but nothing on X and Y having this feature. I'm pretty sure the npc is in Coumarine city.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I wasn't aware there was such a feature pre-Black and White. :O I actually don't know what this feature you're referring to is though.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I think that NPC is just making a vague reference to the Gen 5 Dream World, which required you to "tuck in" a Pokemon to access it and see Pokemon. X and Y are filled with a bunch of references to past games and their features. I don't think that it means there's some hidden feature that Nintendo/Game Freak is going to reveal to us later, or that they are going to re-instate a feature that was not included in X/Y.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    Maybe there will be some sort of dreamworld soon. I forgot what town it was but a lot of the npcs were saying how they want to be pokemon and a scientist said "A device that lets you become a pokemon...would anyone want that?" so maybe its something to look forward to.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    Maybe there will be some sort of dreamworld soon. I forgot what town it was but a lot of the npcs were saying how they want to be pokemon and a scientist said "A device that lets you become a pokemon...would anyone want that?" so maybe its something to look forward to.

The "Device that lets you become a Pokemon" is actually a reference to Bill in gen 1.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    The "Device that lets you become a Pokemon" is actually a reference to Bill in gen 1.
    Yeah, and there was also one that talked about talking to Pokémon, which was likely a reference to one of the inventions Devon in Hoenn talked about. There's a lot of references to inventions that have been thought up before.

Back