• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nubers without ubers are just noobs.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    So I assume you're using the encounter hack, since Gallade can't be found in the wild? :P Ah well, I'm guilty of doing the same thing to EV train up my Pokemon. The Pokemon I'm using are still legit! :P

Ichida

Years
    Each one gives different amounts of EVsin different stats, you know, so you could be adding it up all wrong.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    No, Kricketunes and Bibarels are 2 evs in attack each, and Pikachus are 2 evs in speed. I just battle a billion of them, and both will be maxed soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2007
    Post deleted by me because I offended multiple people with it.

I meant the quiz to be stupid and easy to mock people that overuse ubers.
    Sorry if I offend you Wooty McWoot. I was trying to go along with the theme of mocking uber users.

I didn't actually mean for it to be answered, I was trying to mock uber noobs.

And even still some people didn't get the questions right,but continue to mock me...oh well thats life for you. My life anyway.

Last edited:

The dawn Witch Lucia

WTF YOU STALKER DAWG?!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    1.If you choose a fire type as your starter should you try and get a water type to fight the rock type gym...or is there another method? - Another method.

*2.I have a palkia and kyorge and I use them for double battles,I thought my palkia thunder and 3 water type moves,why? STAB powers

3.Why would I want a spiritomb with a jolly,naive,hasty,or timid nature as opposed to the rest? - Because of the + and -

4.If i wanted to EV train my pokemon what two things would it be helpful for my pokemon to have? - Pokerus and the power items/Macho brace and pokerus

*6.What two types should Rayquaza avoid? - Ice and dragon

7.What makes the UNOWN more powerful than they seem? - Secret power

8.What is the ONLY pokemon that can learn every move? - Ditto/mew

9.If i teach my pokemon solarbeam,what other move should i teach it?- Sunny day

10.I'm having a double battle one of my pokemon is a fire type,
    both of my opponents pokemon are water types,MY other pokemon is a togetic with a heal restoring item attached. I chose this pokemon because of a move it can learn,what is it? - Wish

Ichida

Years
    1. Teach them Fighting or Ground-element moves to battle Rocks. Most Fire-elements can.

2. Duh. Kyogre's Rain Dance perfects Thunder's accuracy and boosts the power of Water-element moves. Palkia should only know one Water-element attack though; any good sweeper needs an elemental variety.

3. Naive or Hasty are not good natures to use for anyone. Jolly or Timid are useless natures since Spiritomb's speed is abysmal, even at its max. Without Trick Room, it'll never outrun anything.

4. Pokerus, Macho Brace, and/or any of the Power hold items.

5. Why's there no #5?

6. Ice and Dragon. Simple elemental tables.

7. Even with Hidden Power, their stats are still terrible and they define the lack of versatility.

8. Smeargle.

9. Sunny Day.

10. Don't use Togetic. Evolve it first. Grass Knot.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    1. Another method.

2. Kyogre has drizzle, which makes it rain until someone else uses a weather attack. Rain makes Thunder hit all the time, and water moves get stronger. Its still not a god idea to have 3 water moves.

3. They all raise speed.

4. A macho brace/pokerus/power item and a good nature.

6. Ice and rock. Rayquaza is a dragon itself, and it learns ice beam. It should be able to handle other dragons.

7. Nothing.

8. Smeargle.

9. Sunny Day, because Sunny Day makes Solarbeam hit in one turn instead of having to charge up for a turn.

10. I don't know. I don't use Togetic because it sucks. Does that make me not a skillful trainer? >_>

Also, I beat two overused teams 5-0 with my neverused team today. I feel pretty accomplished, knowing I beat another couple of noobs' faces in.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    jake 7 said:
    To all you people that say "I'm equal to to you",well then,try battling the rest of these trainers without your ubers, I will admit that I use a few ubers,but unlike you uber n00bs I know how to use them correctly. In contrast,most of you uber relying trainers use nothing but brute force.

Hear is a little test to see if you are a skilled,uber or not.
    (questions with "*'s are uber related)
    1.If you choose a fire type as your starter should you try and get a water type to fight the rock type gym...or is there another method?

*2.I have a palkia and kyorge and I use them for double battles,I thought my palkia thunder and 3 water type moves,why?

3.Why would I want a spiritomb with a jolly,naive,hasty,or timid nature as opposed to the rest?

4.If i wanted to EV train my pokemon what two things would it be helpful for my pokemon to have?

*6.What two types should Rayquaza avoid?

7.What makes the UNOWN more powerful than they seem?

8.What is the ONLY pokemon that can learn every move?

9.If i teach my pokemon solarbeam,what other move should i teach it?

10.I'm having a double battle,one of my pokemon is a fire type,
    both of my opponents pokemon are water types,MY other pokemon is a togetic with a health restoring item attached. I chose this pokemon because of a move it can learn,what move is it?

If you can't answer ALL of these questions, then you are not a skillful trainer.

1. if you picked a fire type get mach punch for a super effective and maybe STAB attack.

2. because of kyogers drizzel which boosts water moves and ups the accuracy of thunder type attacks.

3. because those natures up its speed while lowering something else.

4. it would be helpful to have PKRS and machobrace/power items

5. you forgot five...

6. ice and dragon types.

7. hidden power?

8. mew and almost all the moves smeargle.

9. sunny day, although it's not nessisary.

10. it's definately grass knot why would you use a togetic instead of a togekiss.

on a side note- go somewhere else and to talk junk about random people you don't know weither we're good trainers or not.
    maybe if you had more then 4 posts i'd listen to you.

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    I agree on banning ledgendary ubers but not the weak ledgendaries, I dont use my Ledgends in Wi-Fi, I just use em to train up my other pokemon.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    1. if you picked a fire type get mach punch for a super effective and maybe STAB attack.

First gym's Pokemon have high defenses. Just because it's supereffective doesn't mean that it'll faint the Pokemon in one hit.

2. because of kyogers drizzel which boosts water moves and ups the accuracy of thunder type attacks.

You shouldn't give Palkia more than 1 water-type move, no matter what. ;)

Spiritomb doesn't want them. If he wants to be a sweeper, then Modest is better.

Decent IVs, correct nature, Pokerus, and Power items.

5. you forgot five...

6. ice and dragon types.

It doesn't have to avoid it. It's weak to Ice, Dragon and Rock.

7. hidden power?

Unown is still useless no matter what.

Mew can't learn every move, lol :D

Why not?

10. it's definately grass knot why would you use a togetic instead of a togekiss.

Depends on what Pokemon it is. =/

on a side note- go somewhere else and to talk junk about random people you don't know weither we're good trainers or not.

Postcount isn't everything ;)

That test was stupid.

Last edited:

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    i'm not critizing you because of your post count, you must be new here (notes the low post count) and you probably don't even know who or what your even talking to.

and your right your test was stupid.

Mithos Kid/Black Dragon said:
    . if you picked a fire type get mach punch for a super effective and maybe STAB attack.

First gym's Pokemon have high defenses. Just because it's supereffective doesn't mean that it'll faint the Pokemon in one hit.
    so, using fighting moves on ground is stupid now? your wrong.

You shouldn't give Palkia more than 1 water-type move, no matter what.

you idiot you asked me why, you didn't ask me if it was a good choice or not.

Spiritomb doesn't want them. If he wants to be a sweeper, then Modest is better.

fine then, don't pay attention to spiritomb

Decent IVs, correct nature, Pokerus, and Power items.

once again, you said two things smarty

5. you forgot five...

6. ice and dragon types.

It doesn't have to avoid it. It's weak to Ice, Dragon and Rock.

you asked what it has to avoid! your questions are stupid, you worded them wrong for the comments your giving me back.

7. hidden power?

Unown is still useless no matter what.

you asked what was useful? what should I say nothing?

Mew can't learn every move, lol

every TM and metranome? idiot.

Why not?

because using sunny day then solarbeam, unless you are using solar beam over and over again (which means your opponents team isn't ballanced) takes the same ammount of turns.

Depends on what Pokemon it is. =/

so that is still right.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I didn't make the test. The way I read it made it seem like you think I did.

"you idiot you asked me why, you didn't ask me if it was a good choice or not."

1) I thought he used Rock-types :(
    2) He asked why you should use 3 Water-type moves, and you shouldn't.
    3) No comment
    4) But there are 4 things you should have before EV-training. :)
    6) Once again, I didn't make this test. >>
    7) Once again, I didn't make this test. >>
    8) I thought 'learn' was permanent.
    9) You don't have to use Solarbeam over and over again. After you use Sunny Day, you can still use other moves. If you charge your Solarbeam, then the opponent can just switch into something like Blissey and wall it and recover from it.
    10) Second type? Weight?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    oh i'm sorry and i'm not sorry, if you didn't make the test you can't critize me for it. geez. for like 5 of those the first time you called me stupid then the second time you said you didn't make the thread, either way it's not your job to judge a test somebody else told me to take.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    i know this sounds dumb, but it was kind of implied.

EDIT: when you find a way around every answer I give, you obviously don't like me for some reasons unknown.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I only used your post because yours was the only one on this page and I couldn't find the original post with the test somehow.

And I'm just sayin' what I think. We both obviously don't think alike.

I think we're spamming. D= Let's stop here.

chibi

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    I respect the kids who get killed 3:0 to me with normal pokemon more than the kids who can beat me with Dialga, Palkia and Heatran... hate them.

Back