• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Number of Pairs

How many pairs have you had?

• Total voters

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I don't think this has been made for a while, so...

How many pairs have you all had?

I've only been here just over a year, but I've had five. <___<

1. Tony Tony Chopper Lover - December 31, 2005 to January 8, 2006 [unpaired after an argument]
    2. Dark Night - January 14, 2006 to March 15, 2006 [sort of drifted apart]
    3. Greta - March 18, 2006 to April 18, 2006 [left me to go with Shiori.max\\X]
    4. Emma - May 7, 2006 to August 10, 2006 [left me to go with Dawg 2005]
    5. Sammi - August 19, 2006 to present

*4a Jolty-kun - August 24, 2006 to August 24, 2006 [left me because I cheated on him]

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    ..Four?

Shortly after I joined, I was asked, and I agreed.

Then Mr. Cat Dog asked, and since the old pair was pretty much inactive, I agreed.

And then I was smitten by Frostweaver. After a year or so later, I requested that we'd like, er, 'un-pair.'

A bit after, Crystal Walrein asked. I agreed, and then later, requested that we'd like, 'un-pair' again.

Then stopped. XP

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Once. With a crazy militaristic Catonese American in Hawaii, called Doctor Itsy. :P

Basically asked her to pair on whim, then broke up on whim 2 and a half month later. I was too naive. =D Haven't paired up again after that.

Years
    I've only had two, surprisingly: Crimson King and drummershuff (Matt).

One was... Crimson King, I think his currentish name is. We were good friends, then I decided to pair on SPPF... he was looking too, so we got together. :D We both joined here and it just carried over. Those were some good times~ I can't remember exactly how long we were paired, but it was quite a long time. o.o;
    After awhile, he got pretty inactive, we didn't talk very often, and other people were bothering me about it... so I just called it off, took him out of my sig, and didn't care about pairing for the longest time (since I did feel a little guilty since a few people asked me). I guess I take it somewhat seriously. :/ Sadly, we don't talk much at all anymore. o.o;

After quite awhile (don't ask me how long), I start talking to Matt. We got to become friends after awhile, which was cool. I didn't have many friends then... still don't, but who cares? ^^;
    One day... well, long story short, I noticed he'd broken up with Emma (apparently, I was late with this news XD), so I kind of joked about asking to pair over MSN, since we were so close and all and we were both unpaired. Then, we really did. In the same day. XD;; (Wish I had the logs, but I started saving them *after* that convo. </3)

So now, I'm still paired with him and it's all good. :D

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Naminé had never paired up, before. There are some, though, she wouldn't mind pairing up with, however impossible the situation seems to be...

22sa

Years
    There are some, though, she wouldn't mind pairing up with, however impossible the situation seems to be...
    It's..... Akinari!! =x No, H-man! =xx

Though if you say impossible, I wouldn't know whom you'd be referring to then...

22sa

Years
    SOME LIKE WHO!?!?!?!?!?

And my guess would be Niko too. Possibly even H-Man. =x
    lol I got both of those guesses from you. :P I wouldn't know myself. Perhaps it's you she wouldn't mind pairing with. :P

22sa

Years
    Meh, I think I'm at the bottom of that list. =o=

Anyway, Nami why don't you get on MSN?
    And after you told me you two have good pinching rounds.... -_- you couldn't be at the bottom. She wouldn't think about those at the bottom methinks.

22sa

Years
    Mind getting a little more on the topic, please? You're starting to drift a bit. Thanks. ^^;;
    Yeah, we need another pairs/couples thread for that I guess...

As for after I broke up with my first pair, I almost paired up again twice or thrice, but I didn't like the girl at any of those times, so I refused [indirectly].

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'm thinking about pairing again. But, as it would be my fifth time, it probably won't last. :x

krafts, ask Nami. =D It'd be your second.

Back