• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Number of Pairs

How many pairs have you had?

• Total voters

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • Humum.....

1- Dark Magician [something]. I forgot the other part of his name ^^" But I paired up with him about 3 days after joining o.o''

2- Akio123. I was paired with him for longer than anyone. Hes still my friend, but we decided to unpair... actually we decided to unpair for no good reason at all.

3- .:Randall:. The second longest pairing of mine. Well... it was fun while it lasted, but we got into a huge fight, so I decided not to be paired with him anymore.

Yeh, only 3 for me.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • I have had two pairs.

Kristen- I paired with her around this time last year. She was nice and cute but yeah. She was a driffer and by the end of January she was gone and never came back to PC ever again.

xcutedivsionx- Currently paired with her right now. She is nice and a great person. More then just cute too. I wonder how long this one will last but still she is nice.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Uhhh... < <; I've been paired four times. That I remember. And asked by someone else... five times... I think.

1. .::Randall::. (Who was still 'Randall' back then): We unpaired because we fought in a roleplay.

2. O (Who was still 'Outskate' back then): We paired because of the very roleplay me and Randall fought in. At least, I think that's why. He's the person I've been paired with the longest, and on the most variety of forums. *...two...three...no, two.* We unpaired because I hadn't talked to him in like, 3, 2 months.

3. Kris: Uh, yeah I paired with him on a seperate forum when I was still paired with O. We unpaired because he started to really like Chikara/Teresa at the time.

4. ------------: <--Just so you know, that's a random number of hyphens, so I wouldn't try guessing who it is, if you care. Not official yet.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Onleh one =3

It looks like people change pairs like underwear XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    One. I paired up with razor the second day he joined. Then, we kind of just became inactive here... Now that I'm active again, and he's not, I guess I'm unpaired now... I hope he comes back, though x3

*emails him to death* XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Once. And I'm still paired with him, XD...but we can't talk much beacuse we're in diff. time zones, ;o;

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I had three possibly four but I can't remember if it was ever official and we paired or not.

Mine were:

Eliana
    (Silent Tattsu - Amy?)
    Shana
    Amelia (Pincushion)

Me and Amelia are just good friends but we hardly talk anymore...because of the time zone difference whenever I start to talk to her it's like time for her to be sleeping. xD

I'm still great friends with the others, but I haven't seen Amy in months...no one has.

Jolty-kun

Years
  • This will take me a while.. XD

Shikon no Tama (Twice - The first time we unpaired was because I think we both got bored. But then realised there wasn't much else. So we paired again. We unpaired then because we started the unpairing as fun, I just didn't know she was serious, and the next thing I know she's with someone else. XD)

Gohan's Chick (She was really weird, when we paired, she thought it was a kind of more relationshippy kinda thing, plus I was like 9, but then after all that time, she returned back to SPP and left me all alone XD.)

Drummershuff (-August 24th- Darn you Matt, you cheated on me! XD)

White Christmas Kitsune (She was really sweet, all parts of the pairing was fun, nothing serious, just a nice fun pairing. I broke up with her eventually because she became inactive, and then went away.)

Shana (Twice - Wow, I don't remember pairing with her that much, all I can remember is that it didn't go very far, we talked tons, and stuff but I just didn't see the difference to when we weren't paired.)

+el_pal (Heh, this one was quite alot like the other, just fun, we weren't really very good friends until we paired up, which is nearly like all of my above and below, I must say. She just became inactive. So we unpaired)

Kylie-chan (Twice - I'm trying to think why we unpaired twice, but I can remember it happening. I unpaired with Kylie because the timezones just sucked, so that caused us to unpair.)

Abskull (I just remembered about this one, this was like the first one that really meant something, we shared storie's alot and stuff, I have no idea why we unpaired. o.o)

Lightning McQueen (Kimi) (Twice - I think I was lonely at the time, and I needed a friend to keep me company, so then Kimi asked me, obviously I said yes. XD I can't remember totally why we broke up, I'll try and get back to that one)

Some guy also asked me to pair once, I thought it was a girl, but I said no for the fact that they had only posted one.
    Anyway, my list of pairs, pretty big. I haven't had one in a year, but if it's anything I've learnt about pairing it's that you don't unpair if it's Timezones, or if it's because your bored, or if it's because your having fun, and if I ever do pair again, I'll try and not let them things get in the way. XD

Last edited:

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • I have had no pairs in all of my time at PC. I'm only 12, can you blame me?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Hm, how interesting... kinda funny how some members forgot who they pair with, but someone else along the sidelines come along to correct them, saying "you got paired with xxxxxx, remember?" XD;

First pair was with Kairi/Abby around 2-3 years ago, and that lasted almost exactly half a year.

Then after about a few months (wow, thinking back about it, that's kinda fast inbetween pairings ^^; guess i surprised myself), I paired with Lily! Unpaired upon Lily's request, and just repaired "temporaily" last night on behalf of Lily's request again because she suddenly feels nostalgic about the older PC...

I voted as two... since I paired with Lily last, and repaired with her just now with no one else inbetween... At most, it's 3 though, and can't possibly be more.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • I have had two. I was paired with Crystal Clair for about 3 weeks, but she and I never really knew each other. So I kinda unpaired with her, and paired up with Forest Grovyle from July of 2005 to now. And I am happy. Unfortunately I have no special stories, but I think that it a good thing.

Back