• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nyte Farm makes a comeback

Lahtiirah

Breeder
Years
  • I'll trade for your Feebas eggs. Both still in egg form.
    I have all breedable Pokemon to offer.

And I'm collection trainer ID #s... so can I bother you for some random Pokemon to trade for? (Like a Starly or Magikarp or something) I'll offer a Wish/Yawn Eevee in return.

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
    Years
  • i had totaly forgot about that it seems so long ago i am still iteasted i an't rememberwhat you gave me i will have to look back and find out i hope idin't get rid of it inmy clear out

WIFI
    IS
    DOWN
    AGAIN
    many sorrys but the wifi is down again and i am unable to trade but i workinon it k

Last edited:
    Years
  • are you trading or only breeding?

I have a shiny tropius up for trade, that I would like to trade with you
    adamant nature, hates to lose
    lv. 26, untouched
    would you be interested in him?

hcoteen2008

Ball State Cardinal
    Years
  • Mine are under the section with my name. I have Celebi now, we just haven't updated my portion today. That's the only difference in what I have now and on that list.

Back