• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Oak's Letter Reminder / Discussion Topic

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I got a Shaymin in a trade, and it was Timid. So, naturally i need the Gracidea for it.

And luckily, i can get it in the u.k!!!

And why i'm gonna go catch it???

Well, coz i want to, so i know there's no way both could possibly be hacked (although i doubt the other one is).
    And because Shaymin is the only cute 4th Gen. legendary (and the only cute legendary ever, actually)

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I learned from my mistake with Darkrai, so I brought a Timid Synchronize Ralts and got a Timid Shaymin.

I caught Shaymin because it was an event. =/

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I got Modest 31/18/30/6/26/30 in a single SR. Of course now I gt too many Shaymin lying around my boxes. It's like a Hedgehog farm in there :D

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
    Years
    I got Modest with 30 Spe IV's. It took FOREVER to get the right nature. I was about to settle with "Hasty" nature, but decided to try again and lo and behold it's modest!

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
    orb, you need to go to Victory Road from the Elite Four building. There is am area where a man was blocking earlier. Go through there.

I haven't gotten Shay yet, but I got the letter. I have to mix records and crap with a friend of mine so he can get it as well. I have seen a lot of people wanting Shay on the GTS now....

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    My Shaymin is calm, but I wanted him to be timid :( Too bad I'm too lazy to try again. I'll find a way to use it :)

Years
    Got my Letter most of an hour ago. Now I seem to need to raise Umbreon Trap-Passers. And visit Smogon's Shaymin page.

Is this Gracidiot Flower in Platinum?

Back