• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

obey me

Years
    • Seen today
    That seems pretty unfair, each student has a different comfort & skill level depending on the task but I'm assuming participating got you the grade automatically? Otherwise how would grade that "oh you're not a leader, F"

It's a blur. When they said "It's a grade", they were probably intimidating us into participating.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I can be a leader if I have to be, because I'm good at obeying the rules and so I'm fine with enforcing them if people are being lazy.

However, I don't like to lead, because it's refreshing to only take care of myself as opposed to leading a group of people who may or may not even care. lmao

Years
    Once I took a personality test the determine what my rank would be in in a wolf pack? t said I was Sigma, the teacher. It's not the alpha position that dominates the pack, but isn't the bottom position to be bullied like the Omega. This kind of wolf is an observer, respected and knowledable. They are solitary in ways, lone wolves, but they are easygoing and help guide the pups and others in the pack when it is needed. So they have a social intelligence, despite not being the leader. This is the guru, a wise elder monk. I can relate to that.

I do not actively seek out positions of authority, and typically don't like like being the center of attention. I do care though, and will be supportive and a helping hand in my own way. Rather than singularly lead a whole group of people I am more comfortable working with together with that group, and if I am guiding another it will be in a more approchable and general way. I don't like overbearing people, and would similarly would not want to be too controlling or hierarchical with others.

So I'm not a leader, nor a follower, maybe a blend of both. Maverick.

If anyone wants to take the wolf pack test here it is.

Last edited:
    Back