• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ochita D:

Years
    So he went with 5 page of actual story per chapter?
    I'm glad I'm only reading everything once per month...

XD No, they're more within the 10-20 page range, but I feel like everything's suddenly being rushed in that series \: Then again, I just want to see Ichigo back in action -.- So speeding it up a bit, and having battles end within the chapter are much appreciated. And when you say once a month, do you mean you let chapters of different series gather until the end? o.o That must be a lot of reading within the same day...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    XD No, they're more within the 10-20 page range, but I feel like everything's suddenly being rushed in that series \: Then again, I just want to see Ichigo back in action -.- So speeding it up a bit, and having battles end within the chapter are much appreciated.
    That's why I meant 5 pages of "actual story" =D Rest is just filling =D
    ¨
    And when you say once a month, do you mean you let chapters of different series gather until the end? o.o That must be a lot of reading within the same day...
    Yep. That's how I do it.
    It's mostly because my favorite manga series are monthly (Mahouka, Gaworare, Tora Kiss, Btooom).
    So I'll just pick up the Hayate, FT, Bleach, Naruto while I'm on it =D

Years
    Yep. That's how I do it.
    It's mostly because my favorite manga series are monthly (Mahouka, Gaworare, Tora Kiss, Btooom).
    So I'll just pick up the Hayate, FT, Bleach, Naruto while I'm on it =D

Monthly manga series are painful ;-; But then again, the ones I normally read are scanned sporadically by translation groups D: Back on topic though, sometimes I end up dropping series, particularly manga ones, because I simply forget about them; it wasn't intentional, but there are times when I completely forget about series because I have a hard time keeping track of all the titles I'm reading @.@ Anime series are a different story because I try to limit the number of the current season series I'm watching to <5, which normally works since I normally don't have an interest for that many each season :c

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    So umm I dropped Ergo Proxy. After seeing 18/23 episodes of it lel. I just wasn't feeling it and I had much better series to watch. EP just bored me. Might pick it up again sometime...

Back