• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

Tyrunt or Amura?

• Tyrunt

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Amura

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I hope there's more Pokemon with the same dynamic as the cats. Also I'm loving the reversal of traditional roles with the male as the supporter and female as the strong one xD.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Definitely some of the best Fossil Pokémon, I already love their designs and have a feeling I might be using them in my team now.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

It looks like our 'Dog' can change colours, just like how Flabebe can switch flower colour, as shown on the picture and pointed out by others.

blue

gucci
    Years
    [UNCONFIRMED] Dragonite and Salamence have apparently received Mega Evolutions. Each regions Psuedo Legendary will receive a Mega Evolution, with exception of Hydreigon. The magazine lists these as "The Big 3".

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Slowly and slowly that poster that was revealed earlier this week of all the Pokémon getting mega evolutions seems to be looking all the more real. Granted that the news about the "The Big 3" end up confirmed.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    [UNCONFIRMED] Dragonite and Salamence have apparently received Mega Evolutions. Each regions Psuedo Legendary will receive a Mega Evolution, with exception of Hydreigon. The magazine lists these as "The Big 3".
    I agree with Artermis this seems to thus far fit with the poster...poor Hydreigon though :(.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years

If this is true then the picture with the rumour mega evolution list from a few pages back seems to be true then. Poor Hydreigon, but looking forward how awesome Mega!Salamence is going to look.

toxictwinkie

Mini moose will rule you all
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    Each CoroCoro leak is getting me more more more impatient for Oct 12 C:.

Sadface...no Mega for Hydreigon. Nuuuuu

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'd have thought Metacross and Tyranitar would've been considered a Pseudo Legendaries, I guess it's just the Dragons then eh?

toxictwinkie

Mini moose will rule you all
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    So I read that the Mewtwo forms are version Exclusive. Can someone clarify this? I'm getting Pokemon X as my main. But getting both versions anyhow.

UPADTE: Never mind read this on serebii, The new Mega Evolution of Mewtwo is exclusive to X and is called Mega Mewtwo X. It is Psychic/Fighting-type and has the ability Steadfast. The previous Mega Mewtwo is Mega Mewtwo Y and is exclusive to Pokémon Y

Back