• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

Lovely isn't it? I thought I was kicked from the Staff because I didn't see any Staff forums. XD
    You need to be, like I said, you're a crappy dictator. XD

Arcanine said:
    No, all you wanted was money. XD
    Darn right. ;/

MegaFuz- I saw Clerks II, and I haven't been able to eat at McDonnalds since.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    You need to be, like I said, you're a crappy dictator. XD

Darn right. ;/

MegaFuz- I saw Clerks II, and I haven't been able to eat at McDonnalds since.

And this is coming from an ex-mod who uses the number "1337" in their posts XD

Lucid

And this is coming from an ex-mod who uses the number "1337" in their posts XD

You know I'm your hero. ;s

Besides, "|33t" is 1000x's better then the overused morronic smilies that staffers use these days.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I never said I was PC's dictator. If I was then things would be different. XD

And you got no money out of it. XD

I have the distinct impression that if you were the dictator of PC, everyone would be using "XD" a lot more than they currently are. Paige: That's great and all, but how can 1337 repesent an emotion? You ain't my hero, that's er.. *cough*

Lucid

I never said I was PC's dictator. If I was then things would be different. XD

And you got no money out of it. XD

I know, therefor the whole thing was pointless and I blame you!

Jae-kun said:
    I have the distinct impression that if you were the dictator of PC, everyone would be using "XD" a lot more than they currently are. Paige: That's great and all, but how can 1337 repesent an emotion? You ain't my hero, that's er.. *cough*
    |33t represents |33tn3ss, smartypants.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I have the distinct impression that if you were the dictator of PC, everyone would be using "XD" a lot more than they currently are.
    Damn straight. It'd be a rule that everyone has to put "XD" in every single post. And only I can break that rule when I feel like not using it. XD

I know, therefor the whole thing was pointless and I blame you!
    I get blamed for everything so nothing new there. XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    "Act." That's exactly what Andy does when he administrates. XDDDD

HAH! Damn right, he never gets angry~
    Paige: 133tness.... still do not see emotion in that XD
    Andy: Pffft, you would be banning people everyday, people like Dawson.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Nah, it's already together. XD

I do not. Acting is apart of Mod stuff, not Admin stuff. XD

I got nothing on Dawson, and he's an ex-Mod so no reason to ban him. XD

So you WOULDN'T ban people for not using "XD" in every post? After all, you put three in that one.... -_-;; Kev: danger XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back