• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    They do that so it's faster to upload the video's, and better quality is maintained.

Anywho, to get around that, while you're watching one section, open up the next section in a new tab or window. Pause it, and let the video download, so that way, when you finish the first section, the next section can be started straight away.

Then repeat for all subsequent sections.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Youtube is really dumb now..deleted all mah favourite songs..nothings free any more unless you pay..I have to rely on CD's now..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ive never been good with torrents..I could never figure out how to download something via that.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Thanks, I shall go see and hopefully it aint that hard.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Yep ^^

I just browse the net while it's downloading, cause I'm wary of people uploading faster from me than what I am downloading.

Short Version:
    They mutilated the story of Ichigo 100%

Long Version:
    Spoiler:

And the reason why I don't watch them on Youtube is cause I'm still technically downloading the video anyway. So instead of downloading it again and again, me and my mate just split up the episodes between us and downloaded them all.

Ah. Well I'm at like episode 70, or somewhere around there. And I never read the manga so I wasn't aware they mutilated it. Original story or not, it entertains me. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ah. Well I'm at like episode 70, or somewhere around there. And I never read the manga so I wasn't aware they mutilated it. Original story or not, it entertains me. XD
    Ichigo 100%? I thought only had like...30 episodes? XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Don't ask. Somehow "2" mystically became "7". =P

But yeah...I'm around episode 20. XD
    ...that makes sense. XD The manga recently finished and there's no way it could work for 70 episodes. XD

Ichigo 100%?...what is that, may I ask?
    Anime/manga about a guy who sees a girl's panties and that starts a whole weird chain of events.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Don't ask. Somehow "2" mystically became "7". =P

But yeah...I'm around episode 20. XD
    Episode 20? There's actually 12, with each one split up into two stories. So I can assume that you're watching episode 10?

And yeah, it entertains me too XD - but the manga is so much better.

Que Pasa Dudes? how is it going?

Ichigo 100%?...what is that, may I ask?
    It's going good thanks.

Now, Ichigo 100% is a story that follows the three years of Junpei Manaka's (the main character) life through high school (actually, it starts near the end of middle school), and his numerous love interests.

I don't why so many girls like him, apparently he's nice or something :P

But yeah, I love the story and the characters, and it's quite hilarious at times [XD], but also sad as well [:(]

Genre: shounen, ecchi, comedy, romance.

-EDIT- Blue's explanation is so much better XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Episode 20? There's actually 12, with each one split up into two stories. So I can assume that you're watching episode 10?

And yeah, it entertains me too XD - but the manga is so much better.

*does the math*

Yeah, sounds right. It's been a while. I've just been too busy with school lately to watch anymore. =[

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Blue said:
    Of course it is...since it sums it up pretty well. XD
    hehehe, what you said was actually how I explained it to all my friends - I've gotten two hooked on it at the moment.

And BTW, has anyone read Lilim Kiss, it's by the same mangaka (author/artist), and the lead female looks exactly like Toujo .... with wings.

MegaFuz said:
    *does the math*

Yeah, sounds right. It's been a while. I've just been too busy with school lately to watch anymore. =[
    Well, when you do finish it, I bet you that you will feel deeply dissatisfied, since it doesn't even end!

Not for you MegaFuz ....
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    And BTW, has anyone read Lilim Kiss, it's by the same mangaka (author/artist), and the lead female looks exactly like Toujo .... with wings.
    I've read the first few chapters of it, never really got into it though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Wasn't all that much to get into anyway, considering how it's only two volumes.

But my mate really liked the ending, considering how he hated Ichigo 100%'s one :P

Lucid

Ugh... I hate those series where there's 10 girls inlove with some random nerd for no aparent reason, they're like fanboy wetdreams guised as shoujo fluff. D;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I totally agree with you there. I think Love Hina's like that too..
    The only one I do like is the original Tenchi Muyo~ I loved that show when I was ten (even though I had no idea what was happening and I only liked the art XD) Meh, harems are still interesting sometimes though...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    The thing is, they have very good reasons to like the guy in my opinion. I just don't get why all of them like him at once :P

And there were only a maximum of four girls at any one time who liked him. Anymore than that is kinda pushing it.

But, due to the nature of harem anime and manga, other girls could range from being a mother figure to a little sister figure - not all of them have to be in love with the guy.

But then again, it's understandable that you dislike them, considering how they aren't aimed towards females.

Hehehe, shoujo fluff.

hmmm, I've been trying to read Love Hina, but, it ain't all that interesting. But to anyone that does like a good harem, then you have to watch Maburaho.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back