• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Woah that was fast.

I myself spent the past day downloading an Ichigo 100% episode.

And, as with all the other episodes (specially the TV ones), I am deeply disappointed.

Years
    Seriously, how do you spent all day downloading something? You keep watching the percentage bar while it's downloading? =/

Sure, you have to ignite a download, but after that you don't pay much attention to it. Whenever I ask people what they are doing and they say "I'm downloading music/games/stuff/whatever" I wonder what the heck they are really doing.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Woah that was fast.

And, as with all the other episodes (specially the TV ones), I am deeply disappointed.

Why disappointed?? o.o

And why download it when you can watch whatever episode whenever you want on YouTube??

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    They're being super picky about copyrighting nowadays. Fan made things and fansubs are really the only things allowed that has to do with anime. I don't mind that though~

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    It seems like everytime I go back to look at good YouTube videos I used to watch they're deleted...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I doubt it, Youtube has been doing it even before Google purchased it.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I doubt it, Youtube has been doing it even before Google purchased it.

YouTube cleaned out a whole crapload of Gundam Seed episodes a while back, and many Pokemon episodes, whilst Bleach is still strong XD Yay, 100th episode of Bleach~ pretty disappointing for a 100th episode though XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Seriously, how do you spent all day downloading something? You keep watching the percentage bar while it's downloading? =/

Sure, you have to ignite a download, but after that you don't pay much attention to it. Whenever I ask people what they are doing and they say "I'm downloading music/games/stuff/whatever" I wonder what the heck they are really doing.
    Yep ^^

I just browse the net while it's downloading, cause I'm wary of people uploading faster from me than what I am downloading.

Why disappointed?? o.o

And why download it when you can watch whatever episode whenever you want on YouTube??

Short Version:
    They mutilated the story of Ichigo 100%

Long Version:
    Spoiler:

And the reason why I don't watch them on Youtube is cause I'm still technically downloading the video anyway. So instead of downloading it again and again, me and my mate just split up the episodes between us and downloaded them all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back