• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Oh yeah, deep down, we all wanna be morphine addicted widowers with eyeliner.
    Actually it's not eyeliner, the story behind it basically states that Faust worked so hard to bring Eliza back to life, he got permentently shadowed eyes and purple lips from lack of sleep for so many days.

It just makes him more fun to cosplay.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    It's Faust VIII of Shaman King. Always featured on PaulHQ's layout.

He carries around the skeleton of his dead wife Eliza, is slightly insane, and addicted to morphine.

What's not to like?

Whoa, whoa. He carries around his dead wife's skull and you call him slightly insane?! o.O

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    How do you place good things on sigs?

Image i might want to put on my sig:

Attachments

• ~October Daily Chit Chat~
      YellowMissingNo.png
      1 KB · Views: 25
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Actually, yes asians DO eat dogs.. my uncle is an english teacher in China, and he told me that they do, one day he showed pictures of our dogs to his students.. and they all said "YUMMY!" -_-

Well ye... i know like 50 million pplz in my school with marijuana at my skewl... i just kepe my trap shut tho.. im too shy to get myself into that kinda crap like that >.>
    Someone is wanting attention awfully bad...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Actually it's not eyeliner, the story behind it basically states that Faust worked so hard to bring Eliza back to life, he got permentently shadowed eyes and purple lips from lack of sleep for so many days.

It just makes him more fun to cosplay.

;_; That's sooo sad!!

._. I feel like cosplaying him now~ Too bad I'm not a guy~ ;o; All the characters that I end up cosplaying are all guys. Puu..
    Why do the girl-characters always have to be so crappy?! ;_;~

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Dawson said:
    No, no, no. He carries around his dead wife's skeleton. There's a difference. Admittedly, it make no difference to the context of your post, but I'm a sucker for accuracy.

Yeah. Either way, that ain't slightly insane. That's insane to the max. o.o

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    It's not unusual for people to keep pets in freezers to preserve the body.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I don't know about England, but doing that here is considered unusual.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back