• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Odd Pokemon couples revived

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Yep I'm reviving this old thread:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=385211

So what do you guys think? For me:

- The amorphous group as a whole. You thought Gardevoir was in the human egg group? Not until gen8 it wasn't, instead it was here. Seriously, Gardevoir could actually breed with Muk, a bunch of snails, and a bunch of ghosts.

- Wailord is the biggest mon (okay excluding Etornadus or whoever the stupid that bitching fuck shitnugget is who wants to defy logic and be bigger than a fucking bitching whale) and the smallest mon that can breed with it is Diglett.

- Yeah, if the Wailord was male and the Diglett was female, that would be impossible and I would really question that. This ship is actually so bizarre as a whole that in my Sword nuzrun I got both of them on my final team because of that and actually bred them after I became champion. Good thing there the Wailord was female and the Diglett was male.

So what are some of the weirdest cases of mon pairings you guys have seen?

Years
    • Online now
    Someone memed skitty and wailord in the other thread but I still think its amusing

Spoiler:

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Magikarp being in the Dragon Egg Group before it's even a dragon seems a bit...
    Fishy

But it's still a bit hilarious that the most pathetic Pokémon can breed with a fierce dragon.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    See, this is why the pre-zygotic barrier exists in real-life.

Pokémon based on inanimate objects mating with anything makes for an interesting mental image...

Back