• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oekaki feedback and support

Years
    Ok, I've got a problem here. I use FireFox and have Java and all enabled, but you see it won't let me save my pictures. I have this really good one that I just drew, but I can't save it. Can you give me some help? ;;

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2005
    The Admin need to get their butts in the Oekaki

Alot of people have been complaining in the Oekaki Board that the administrators haven't been giving archieves lately and alot of the good pictures are being swept off of the board. :( We all would really like it if the Oekaki Administrators would update frequently, so there is atleast one page filled with archieves. Please reply.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Alright; it's my summer vacation now so I'll most certainly make more of an effort to get on. Sorry about the dreadful inactivity from the admins... xX;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I've also been made an admin, and so should be on to help. I've already archived one and deleted one picture in 5 minutes XD

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    I've tried a gajillion times it feels like, but the oekaki will not let me log in! >.<
    I have done the password recovery thing and blah, blah quite a few times, but no luck.

Any reason why or is my computer just being a demon because my mom made me change user accounts on the computer? :\

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Lightning said:
    What's your username on the oekaki?

Tangerine Fox, sorry for not putting that. ^^; And sorry for bugging you, my less-then-wonderful anti-virus thing was what was keeping me out. I *was* logging, but getting logged out because it didn't like it. x-x;

All fixed now, sorry again! x-x;

Years
    I'm logged in and everything but when I go to the oekaki board, well, It logs me out :disappoin and I love to draw (even though i'm not that good) :paranoid:

Last edited:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I'm not sure if this problem happens to other people, but when ever I submit an image, the page doesn't refresh to the page with "title", "comments" etc.

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
    I was wondering if the picture thing (you know, the problem with a picture getting covered up with another) is going to be fixed soon? This has been going on for too long, and it's really annoying. I mean, you can click on the picture to see it, but that gets tedious and it doen't need to be that way. Can you guys fix it or are you guys being lazy?

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Skitty-chan said:
    I was wondering if the picture thing (you know, the problem with a picture getting covered up with another) is going to be fixed soon? This has been going on for too long, and it's really annoying. I mean, you can click on the picture to see it, but that gets tedious and it doen't need to be that way. Can you guys fix it or are you guys being lazy?
    we have NO idea what the problem IS

if u rt click and veiw properties u get the correct filename (same as if u click it) yet the img shown isn't right.. so you tell me.. what can do that? I haven't a clue.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Ok went thru the oekaki and removed all the bad jpg's it generated.. (turned off jpg generation too) so it looks like it's working again.. let me know if you have any more trouble.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah, I've heard from other oekakis that they've had a similar problem -it's the jpg compression feature screwing up so that older pictures aren't overwritten. Hopefully the oekaki creaters will rectify this problem soon with a new version ^^;

marshmello

i'm a star :)
    Years
    I went on Oekaki, and i was already logged on as Ice Dragon, but on Oekaki, i was logged on as a guest, so i put in my Name and password. And it said my pass word was invalid! And i tried again, and i was still wrong!
    If i am saying this wrong, how do you start a picture? :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Have you already signed up on the oekaki? It uses a different member base than the forums, so you'll have to sign up again in order to draw. ^_^;

Back