• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offerig completely legit ALAMOS Darkrais made to order

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    then were in business, although I hope you've got shinies or events that I don't - thats really all I'm looking for... Anyway assuming you do (if you don't pm me, I may still be able to help you) what do you want in your darkrai?

June 1st is fine as well.

I still have darkrais - yes, but have you checked my thread to see if you have any shinies I DON'T - if you have than - yes, I'll accept those - are they UT tho?

hey you still got darkrais?

if you do ill take any speed nature or sp attack nature
    preferably modest or timid

my offer:
    shiny bagon (adamant with flamethrower)
    shiny lugia (docile from navel rock) both legit

please say yes

I still have darkrais, all the ones I ever had I still have, all I can or would do is add darkrais to my collection :D - yes, but have you checked my thread to see if you have any shinies I DON'T - if you have than - yes, I'll accept those - are they UT tho?

hey you still got darkrais?

if you do ill take any speed nature or sp attack nature
    preferably modest or timid

my offer:
    shiny bagon (adamant with flamethrower)
    shiny lugia (docile from navel rock) both legit

please say yes

Pm me and we'll work something out!

Hey...

I suffer from being Canadian and thus have had no chance to get a Darkrai just yet. Any Darkrai will do, though I guess Docile, Serious, Bashful, Quirky, Modest, or Calm would be preferred. I don't have much to trade, however; a Shiney Vulpix (UT, I believe), a Distant Land Entei, I think, which looks touched; a Surf Pikachu (UT, PKTOPIA), and WSHMKR Jirachi. Looking through your trade thread, I'm also interested in a Deoxys; perhaps all four of the above mentioned for those two? Send me a PM so we can discuss and work out the details. Thanks!

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Well, I am unaware of what an ALAMOS Darkrai is, but...

I have over 500 EV trained pokemon, and as such I am sure that I could trade you something you would like for all the Darkrai natures and dates etc.

~T_S

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    hey ....
    i dont know about natures or ivs
    but if you have a realy good one with goo nature
    im willing to give you a leget shiny lugia or a legit shiny mewtwo
    or how about those two and a legit shiny groudon for the 2 darkrais the alamos and nws
    i have other shinys like a shny eevee , pickacu ,dustox , shinx , latias , magneton , electevire, misdrivus, azelf , palkia , machamp , rayquaza , flygon , swablu , gengar, vilebloom ,azumarrill , uxie, crobat , rampardos , dugtorio , Staravia , dratini , feraligator , turtwig , chickorita , beldum , dusknoir , Floatzel, Grimer ,
    also i have a wish maker jirachi and a 10 anniversary celebi
    i will give anything for these two

Last edited:

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    It's the dasrkrais that are being given out at the TRU and NWS events... I have june 1st TRUs and June 9th and 10th NWS.... I'm mostly interested in shiny's or events - do you have a thread somewhere?

Well, I am unaware of what an ALAMOS Darkrai is, but...

I have over 500 EV trained pokemon, and as such I am sure that I could trade you something you would like for all the Darkrai natures and dates etc.

~T_S

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    i cant trade now just pm me next time and we well trade how about later or tommorow

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I've now had the pleasure of adding Deoxys for June 20th to my list of possibilities for this custom event service... AND - I'd like to restate the purpose of this thread a little - these are custom orders for people looking for specific pokes, the payment I expect for those are shinies or events I don't have - so please check my thread first before you make offers... If you're order is just about getting the event and you aren't sure you have anything I'm asking for then please pm me instead, I'll still be able to help you :D I can deal with your orders far more easily and on the spot - while this thread is meant to keep the records of people who want more complicated and larger orders...

Thanks so much to everyone, I thoroughly apologize about missed orders I'm in the process of moving from one city to another and I've lived in the same apartment my whole - tons to be done, plus I'm freaked out! So I apologize if its slow going.

One last think - if your order is particularly large and specific, it will involve HOURS AND HOURS of work to fulfill Your order , I refuse to attempt to fill these orders unless you agree to a binding contract of sorts where you'll wait for me to get what you've asked for... - in other words - I will never again spend four hours acquiring a poke for someone only to be told that the person doesn't need it anymore - I think that's more than fair. if you're worried about that occurring ask for a few at a time and that way you won't be placing two weeks of work in my lap - but 3 days and if you still need more when I've gotten those, say 3 or 4, and still need more - I'll be happy to continue to take the rest of your order :D

Most of all - Have fun!
    Kate

Years
  • Hi, long time no see
    How you been?
    Can you get me a Modest or Timid Deoxys with either 29-31 Ivs in Speed or Special Attack

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I'm LOOOONG on deoxys - anything else?

i have a level 100 Attack form Deoxys and a level 100 Speed form Deoxys. is that alright?

Yes I can and if yo still want that - brave, jolly or hardy, was it darkrai? I finally got your stats in order.... I'm good, I'm moving - so I'm crazed!

Yes, I have the deoxys in hand!

Hi, long time no see
    How you been?
    Can you get me a Modest or Timid Deoxys with either 29-31 Ivs in Speed or Special Attack

of course! I'm really sorry - I'm moving in three weeks and I just got back from a trip so I've been crazed - I apologize for the delay and than you for your patience!

anything for the deoxys and we ddnt trade the other darkrai !!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm LOOOONG on deoxys - anything else?

Yes I can and if yo still want that - brave, jolly or hardy, was it darkrai? I finally got your stats in order.... I'm good, I'm moving - so I'm crazed!

Yes, I have the deoxys in hand!

Hi, busy buddy
    What IVs and what nature do you have the one in hand?

EDIT
    Oops, Just read your edited post, now I have to edit mine to not sound stupid :p
    Hope you enjoyed your trip
    Wow you're moving, definitely a busy buddy

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I can certainly get you the darkrais, butI have a shiny regirock - anything else? if not - pm me and well wrk something out! :D

can i have a modest or timid darkrai with 20+ ivs in sp. atk and/or speed. i will trade you a shiny regirock for it.

I have 4 boxes of deoxys - including a shiny one - I even have personality matches on many of them... What are you looking for in partcular?

Hi, busy buddy
    What IVs and what nature do you have the one in hand?

Last edited:
    Back