• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offical Pairup and Romance Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Who would like to pair up with Haruka? Let's make a list of single guys. =D
    BTW, congrats to images and Sapphire. n_n

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    HEY! who gave you my agreement? WHO even said it was in use?! I only said I have it neatly folded in my pocket! :P :):):):):):) *writes it again and folds it neatly and keeps it safe in my pocket ^^*

but I am not getting paired up. Never ever ever ever! [huh didn't that just sound plain dumb...]
    Yes you are... noone is getting away from not getting paired up. You will regret that if you do that... hopefully.... :P

New Rule:
    #7: Non-Pairup Agreements are now invaid. :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    * i dont think neonlugia wants to be paired up anymore * but anywayz , stay away from her , that means elekoteko and g-lance

Years
    Dizzy said:
    * i dont think neonlugia wants to be paired up anymore * but anywayz , stay away from her , that means elekoteko and g-lance
    If those two guys had a brain they wouldn't want to pair up with a 10 year old so you don't have to be scared :laugh:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Haruka said:
    Yes you are... noone is getting away from not getting paired up. You will regret that if you do that... hopefully.... :P

New Rule:
    #7: Non-Pairup Agreements are now invaid. :P

that's just invading privacy! What's the difference between rule #7 and forced marriage? (well "online forced marriage" i should say)

I'll SPAM PM to all who are forced to be paired up with me... muwahaha.

Afterall i got the certain image of being a geek with no life and friends, and being super unpopular to keep up you know :cool:
    *signs "Single for Life" contract*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    you don't have to get paired up. People here volunteered themselves to get paired up with someone else who's also paired. So it's not really a matter of fairness or not...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Haruka said:
    Nah... Noone is going to marry in a young age... LOL....

Well, It's just not fair for people not to be paired up and everyone else has to...

r u sure no1 gets married at a young age?? my aunt got married at 16

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    that's just invading privacy! What's the difference between rule #7 and forced marriage? (well "online forced marriage" i should say)

I'll SPAM PM to all who are forced to be paired up with me... muwahaha.

Afterall i got the certain image of being a geek with no life and friends, and being super unpopular to keep up you know :cool:
    *signs "Single for Life" contract*
    I agree with the first part but

*Rips up that contract* :P

J/K :D

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    but I am not getting paired up. Never ever ever ever! [huh didn't that just sound plain dumb...]

You don't even have to talk to the person if you don't want to, most couples don't really talk to each other

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    i think i know why Haruka is placing that #7 rule into effect now... she just wants to get paired up, that's all... since without rule #7 no one may get paired up with her :p (jk)

now back to being a little more serious, maybe we can make a list of single guys who are willing to get paired up with someone? Then we can work something out...

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:
    i think i know why Haruka is placing that #7 rule into effect now... she just wants to get paired up, that's all... since without rule #7 no one may get paired up with her :p (jk)

now back to being a little more serious, maybe we can make a list of single guys who are willing to get paired up with someone? Then we can work something out...
    Let see...

Gr8Person62

Feel free to add yourself onto the list.;)

22sa

Years
    Couples:
    gym_leader018 and Shelz
    Arcanine and Soph
    Hazuki-san and tmbjr
    Master Hyperness and SuperPsycoDragoniteMaster
    MoonLight and Dakota
    Bluesy and Pikasoul
    Kenta and Amphie
    Miki-chan and oni_flygon
    orange*berry and Junichi
    Pokemaster3000 and Miyu-chan
    NeonLugia and Dizzy
    Doctor Itsy and 22sa
    Sapphire Latios and StarLightUmbreon
    LiquidThunder and Kairi
    images and Sapphire

Males:
    Gr8Person62
    G-Lance
    Electeko
    Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Females:
    Haruka

Haruka, you have 4 to pick from!:D

Btw, feel free to edit the list...

PokeTrainerCarol

If those two guys had a brain they wouldn't want to pair up with a 10 year old so you don't have to be scared :laugh:
    Exactly. So why can't I have my agreement AND why does #7 exist? forcing people to pair up isn't fair ^_^

And I am not ever going to see my name in that list...NEVER! :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back