• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offical Pairup and Romance Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    22sa said:
    Males:
    Gr8Person62
    G-Lance
    Electeko
    Raiden Lynx Wolverina
    Well Haruka, who do you choose?:P

PokeTrainerCarol

Well you can put her but you better not put me.

ahem...make that:
    "Well you can put him but you better not put me."
    ^_^

*writes agreement for the thousandth time and keeps it safely away from Haruka'a reach* x_x

PokeTrainerCarol

*but Sableye took it when Carol isn't looking*
    *Sableye put it in the sheader*

LOL.. Got ya!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sableye! that thing is...UGLY! *throws it to Whitney Alyssa I mean Alyssa Whitney a.k.a Haruka with eyes closed to her face*
    *washes hands with water and rubbing alcohol*
    *writes an agreement saying that I won't be paired up and puts it in an airplane going to the South Pole* ^^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    k let's not get too crazy and accidentially SPAM here...
    *tapes up frostweaver's "Single For Life" contract with ducktape*

so now... Haruka has 4 choices. Hopefully she can make up her choice right now... if not then we'll have to host a "Mr. PokeCommunity Contest" (like those "Miss America" stuff) in order to prove who is the best bf Haruka can have

LOL ROFL!

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    Wrong Hazuki-san!
    I have two friends who are paired up (not with each other that is) and boy... they chat 2-3 hours with their pairs EVERYDAY!
    AND me and Miyu-chan talk a lot and chat a lot too... but (hehe) not for 2-3 hours everyday!

Okay... this is a pair up thread. Whoever doesn't want to be paired should leave the thread right away. Keeping themselves here increases their chances to get paired up! And *yay* I'm getting some stuff that'll rip those agreement thingys clear of ...uhh... pens and inks!

*goes to buy a few paper-shredders and "anti-paper guns" for a few people and himself*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    Wrong Hazuki-san!
    I have two friends who are paired up (not with each other that is) and boy... they chat 2-3 hours with their pairs EVERYDAY!
    AND me and Miyu-chan talk a lot and chat a lot too... but (hehe) not for 2-3 hours everyday!

Okay... this is a pair up thread. Whoever doesn't want to be paired should leave the thread right away. Keeping themselves here increases their chances to get paired up! And *yay* I'm getting some stuff that'll rip those agreement thingys clear of ...uhh... pens and inks!

*goes to buy a few paper-shredders and "anti-paper guns" for a few people and himself*

That's true... ;P

Well, people who don't want to pair-up are wasting their time here. ;_; *sighs* Haruka, so who do you want to pair up with? >_>

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I still dont see the point of a 12 year old boy pairing up with a 20 yar old woman ( example ) please like dont bash me or anything

Years
    Dizzy said:
    I still dont see the point of a 12 year old boy pairing up with a 20 yar old woman ( example ) please like dont bash me or anything
    I agree with that too...some people are just pairing up with the earliest available person.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    latiosspud said:
    I agree with that too...some people are just pairing up with the earliest available person.

*blinks innocently* Ehehehe... n_n;;; But sometimes that's not a bad thing. You get to know that other person better. >_>

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    me and andy took a long time to pair up at the old PC. i knew him dfor about 4 months before we paired, and also we discussed it privately obver email for a long time before i asked him to pair with me, and i asked him before i posted via email and then i asked him in public. i wouldnt pair up with anyone else here. only him.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Dizzy said:

there is a coupon in Ontario Canada where a 28 year old psychologist (fresh from university) married a 60 some year old woman... the young man has lots of money from his parents, and being a psychologist he should make plenty. The old woman is just a regular old woman with a bit of savings so we know that he is not going for money or anything...

true love is not limited by age or any other force... as long as it's true love :classic:

**protects his own "Single For Life" agreement with his own life**

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Soph, you make it sound so serious.. Like you guys are for real. If you ever met Andy IRL, would you ask him out? I think you would.. {Insert joke about Soph bieng ugly, and rejected by Andy here} Geez, I'm just entertaining myself. Don't hate me :) n.>n''

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    frostweaver said:
    there is a coupon in Ontario Canada where a 28 year old psychologist (fresh from university) married a 60 some year old woman... the young man has lots of money from his parents, and being a psychologist he should make plenty. The old woman is just a regular old woman with a bit of savings so we know that he is not going for money or anything...

true love is not limited by age or any other force... as long as it's true love :classic:

**protects his own "Single For Life" agreement with his own life**

Wahh~ That's so true. =D Age is nothing compared to love. n_n Love has no limits. (Or at least I think so...)
    Add pika12 to the singles list, he wants to be paired up. =P

(Psst, PokeMaster3000, I bolded the single for life thingy) <---I feel so evil... >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back