• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offical Pairup and Romance Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
  • I'll remove you from the single male list, but I CANNOT add you on the rule #7 list.

Changed PokeMaster3000's name.

Couples:
    Arcanine and Soph
    Hazuki-san and tmbjr
    Master Hyperness and SuperPsycoDragoniteMaster
    MoonLight and Dakota
    Kenta and Mystic Mew
    orange*berry and Junichi
    PokeMaster3000 and Miyu-chan
    NeonLugia and Dizzy
    Doctor Itsy and 22sa
    Sapphire Latios and StarLightUmbreon
    LiquidThunder and Kairi
    images and Sapphire
    Haruka and Latios Master
    Fire Master and G-Lance
    Bluesy and Pikasoul

Blaine and elekokeko

Unpaired Females: - Please announce yourself if you want to be listed here.
    Kayleigh

Unpaired Males: - Please announce yourself if you want to be listed here.
    pika12
    Omega-Brendon

Members Protected Under Rule #7:
    frostweaver
    DragonTrainer
    latiosspud
    PokeTrainerCarol

PokeTrainerCarol

Hey! now there's something called a Christmas song incident? what's that?!
    oh...you people mean me...the non pairing up thing I'm guessing... okay I got it now ^^

okay...it looks like the pairing up is going to fade soon...we're running out of members!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • that is true... eventually we'll run out of members to do the pair up. this thread will die then...

however, we can always gossip about their romantic relationships and how they live their romantic lives ;p

PokeTrainerCarol

"hey, did you know ---- got bored of ----- and they don't talk to each other like mroe than half of the pair ups?"

that'll be weird...well that means this thread will fade one day, but since PC keeps getting new members...maybe we just have to slow down the pairing up...but that wouldn't work too well since we need to talk about something...hmmm...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    that is true... eventually we'll run out of members to do the pair up. this thread will die then...

however, we can always gossip about their romantic relationships and how they live their romantic lives ;p
    We need more girls willing to be paired up!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • or we can always have fun by hosting one of those Ms.America like contest... but instead making this one Mr. Pokecommunity or something *shrug*

instead of less guys i'll say more girls are needed to join this thread... if they wanted to.

22sa

Years
  • latiosspud said:
    No, we should have less guys wanting to pair up :laugh:
    LOL dude but there's only 2 right now.:laugh::P

frostweaver, I'd vote Carol for that^^;;; LOL ^^;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    that is true... eventually we'll run out of members to do the pair up. this thread will die then...

Have we ever had a discussion about romance? Could we even pull it off? Doubtful. >_>;;

22sa

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    true... last attempt is by 22sa and all we got is off topic discussions... hmm...
    I kind of got the name wrong wrong (it was suppose to be called Romance Chit-Chat not Romantic Chit-Chat) but they didn't lead to off type things, they were still related to romance based subjects.:/

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yep, that's the problem.. Hmm.. I'm reading in this newspaper that there are actually more girls on the internet than bois.. Then how come all the gurls are taken? Weird.. O.o;; Wait, have u guys paired up Tsukushi_Chan? I'm not sure if she's paired up..

*bugs eat CaRtOON and dies*

~CaRtOON

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back