• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Office Mafia [GAME OVER]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I'm still salty bout that last phase, but hey I had fun.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

This has been one of my favorite games in the whole UG, and had me invested a lot of time on it. Thanks a lot Bard for making this game, since I really loved it.

Would have liked to kill Bac and Sun for fuckin betraying me, or atleast there before jd and Charlie decided to shit hell on me :/

imo one of the best ways to win a Bard game is keep Bard closer to you, if you know what I mean ;) He's pretty fun to hang out with and talk about shit :)

Anyways, congrats Bard, for making this wonderful game, and actually having the time to finish it :O

Years
    Thanks for making such awesome game bard. I don't want to win. If I successfully killed one of gunner and naku i should have left the game. But then gunner killed me. Its the most awesome game I played so far, I'm always waiting for day phase to up and let the chaos begin. Awesome game Brad!! ;)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Well one screenshot I know CB faked was he faked Bard telling him that the portal gun was a one time use item. But I don't think it would have mattered in the end, I was too focused on Gunner and Naku.

Reactions: Sun

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    I think this is perhaps the first game in which I consistently kept rolling a 1. I got shot, unable to use the vest Bact gave me, I was the only ghost to not get any actual ghost powers, my entire alliance got smashed, my killing Naku got completely nullified via not-really justified revivification (why does nobody ever use a Phoenix Down on me? ;-;) and I kinda got used up as cannon fodder and forgotten about with not a single donor to my name. I think a bit of Gunner's salt rubbed of on me there.... I can't say I'd really go out of my way to play a game like this again. Games like this aren't really my forte, and the lucky number song wasn't on my side this time. I guess I get to add "disgruntled ghost" to my resume but... eh.

But my God seeing the look on Naku's face after gunning him down was hilarious. I don't care if I get hated forever for that that was funnier than heck. ^^

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Nooooo jd was supposed to win :(

Well Charlie certainly isn't getting the army that I promised jd

Btw sorry Desi, I promise I wasn't trying to be rude or anything ignoring your PMs, it's just that I was already donating to jd and also jd didn't really trust you xD

Back