• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Official Cloning Thread

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 24, 2022
Pokémon You Want Cloned: Self-Caught Eevee from Sword that I transfered to Brillant Diamond via Pokemon HOME (I can send a picture for proof)
Copies: 3
In-Game Name: Porter
Timezone (or availability): I am avalible from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM mon through sat. Sundays are from 5:00 to 7:00 Central time
Gen: Switch (Brillant Diamond/Shining Pearl)
(if there is any way to edit the nature of the cloned pokemon. Please let me know!)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Are any cloners still active?

I don't believe gen 8 cloners are currently about. Nintendo and co. have really started to crack down on cloning, right up to the point of flagging Pokemon originally caught and cloned in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl so that they can't be traded or even transferred to Home. I believe it'll only be a matter of time until this clone check of theirs will become standard across their other games and Home.

Gen 6 and 7 (3DS) cloning is still available. As of this moment, you can still transfer cloned Pokemon from 3DS Bank to Home with little repercussion (some people have reported Home will delete their transferred cloned Pokemon, but, knock on wood, I have yet to see it happen to me or anyone I know). This may change at any point in time though, so I cannot say for certain that anyone with clones will be able to transport all of them to Home in the future.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen May 10, 2023
Pokémon You Want Cloned: Marshadow, Zeraora
Copies (not including original): 2 Marshadow, 2 Zeraora
In-Game Name: Shannon
FC: 1092-5352-3960
Timezone (or availability): (Atlantic Standard Time) UTC -4, 6pm to 10pm weekdays and weekends
Gen: 7 (Ultra Sun)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Pokémon You Want Cloned: Marshadow, Zeraora
Copies (not including original): 2 Marshadow, 2 Zeraora
In-Game Name: Shannon
FC: 1092-5352-3960
Timezone (or availability): (Atlantic Standard Time) UTC -4, 6pm to 10pm weekdays and weekends
Gen: 7 (Ultra Sun)

If you return online some day, I should still be around to help you with this one!

Days
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Please clone my Zeraora fire bolt, janp, or whoever's in charge of the cloning thread. This thread is too dormant. I don't have tools or other resources to do 3ds cloning.

Back