• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    yeah I guess you are right then...but one more emblem for... okay lets be fair then, 10,000 posts would be pretty nice wouldn't u think so???

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Didn't I say... >:_

Oh well. American Ignorance. Do as you wish.

And yeah, I am a Spamephoebic, as CME said.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    LOL...well I say we should have either an emblem for either reaching 100 posts or more or just 10,000 posts... I mean COME ON!!! We have a nonono emblem....what's up with that???

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Where do you think the pictures are stored? @~@

The majority of the pictures are stored in locations other than the server, actually. The majority of them being Photobucket.

LOL...well I say we should have either an emblem for either reaching 100 posts or more or just 10,000 posts... I mean COME ON!!! We have a nonono emblem....what's up with that???

100 posts? Now you've got to be kidding.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Seeing as 1k is easier to reach wouldn't people spam for that? People would get tired of trying to reach 10k. I did. xD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    OOPS!!! I meant ONE THOUSAND not 100 srry bout that!!! lol...

EDIT: but really I would rather them make an emblem for getting 1000 posts than being selfpitied on for getting a NONONO emblem...wouldn't u???

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    lolz...heheh...okay fine you guys got me beat! all I was doing was expressing my opinion on a new idea for PC dealing with emblems...u don't have to bash it!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    They're not bashing it, they're just giving their opinions on your idea.

PC doesn't need a 1,000 post emblem. As Nick/Patchisou said, there would be a tremendous amount of people getting that emblem and that takes away from the appeal of it.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    yeah I guess so...well just to let you know I ASKED for the NONONO emblem...HA HA!!! I'm such a dork, but then again, I'm not!!! lolz...anyway, what ARE all of the emblems PC has, at least the NONclassified ones...lolz...?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    yeah I guess so...well just to let you know I ASKED for the NONONO emblem...HA HA!!! I'm such a dork, but then again, I'm not!!! lolz...anyway, what ARE all of the emblems PC has, at least the NONclassified ones...lolz...?

If you read the first post, you'll have to find them out yourself. If you explore emblem tabs in profiles, you'll find the majority of the more popular emblems. With that said, others are more hard to find since they aren't as popular.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

You know... I think we should have a "Mispeler Nazi" emblem now. I barely understood what you said.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    it would have been nice to see that profile to see all the emblems...but I guess it makes it better when they are a mystery...right???

and I guess I do not know what IU said either AdvanceK9...lol!!! :) :D :P

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    it would have been nice to see that profile to see all the emblems...but I guess it makes it better when they are a mystery...right???

and I guess I do not know what IU said either AdvanceK9...lol!!! :) :D :P

Flash, seriously, they're pictures with descriptions. Having one doesn't make you any better than someone who doesn't have one. I'm afraid you have an obsession with them if that's the case. As per the profile, I believe Zazie's the one with the album but I'm too lazy to look seeing as how I'm not the one who needs to see that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back