• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well, I've tried to fight along with the SFX Lion King scandal and maybe tried to convince a change and then─

No sir, we didn't mean it. The abbreviation is Ok :(...

Although, I do have too much free time in my hands.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    ...shouldn't I at least have the donator emblem, among whatever others I qualified for during my time here? :P

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    I would like to request the PC Veteran Emblem please. any emblem that assembles in me. Thnx

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Could I request the smiley (:D) award? I just cant live without the smilies :D!!!
    Ask anybody I am a smiley person :) lol :D

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    May I request my Veteran Emblem? I've been a member for three and a half years now... how time flies...

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I smell fear in the air >:D.

Can I requst my... VETERAN EMBLEM!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Ok, I'll stop...No I'm serious, it's my 3rd anniversary.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Can I maybe request the NONONO emblem plz??? if that is allowed???

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    You can only request the Veteran (if you've been a member for 3 years.), Community Supporter (if you've donated) and the Commitsted (if you have had a pair for more than a year) emblems. You can request only those, and just those. So you cant request the NONONO emblem, it will be given to you if you suceed in meeting the specifications :\ Doesn't anyone read the first post? (No offense...:\)

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    OKAY THANKS...now I know...and yeah I read the first post, but no one ever added any of the new emblems up there so I was just wondering...thanks Espeon!!!

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    There should be an emblem for Ichida'ing - for bringing ignorance and retardetry to justice. :P

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    OH OH!!! The best emblem PC admins should put up is the 1000+ Emblem for all those who stayed active for a long time and got up to 1000 posts or more...wouldn't u agree???

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    OH OH!!! The best emblem PC admins should put up is the 1000+ Emblem for all those who stayed active for a long time and got up to 1000 posts or more...wouldn't u agree???

Hahaha...

You selfish rascal. I don't think there will be such thing XD. There are more members with over 1000 posts anyways. And what would be the point of it if you already show the 1000 in your post-count?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    IDK...but a lot of those members who DO NOT have emblems will finallt be able to stand up proud and say "I got my very own emblem" you know what I mean? I think it would be a great thing to do!!!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

Um, no. 10,000 maybe. Now that's an accomplishment.
    Seriously? 1,000? haha.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    IDK...but a lot of those members who DO NOT have emblems will finallt be able to stand up proud and say "I got my very own emblem" you know what I mean? I think it would be a great thing to do!!!

By the time members get to 1000 posts, they will probably have already gotten an emblem. I'm saying for the new members because I've had more than 1000 posts after the emblem system started.

And as I said, an emblem is not necessary for postcount. Isn't a few bytes enough to represent those accomplishments? Do we really need to waste 10 more Kilobytes for that? Geeze.

Edit: Haha. Good Job CME XD.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Says the mod that doesn't have 1000 posts.

Having an emblem for reaching 1,000 posts would mean that 16 and a half pages of members would be given that emblem. 19 members have 10,000. Clearly that's more accomplishable than reaching 1,000 posts and should be awarded over the 1,000 post mark. But I don't see why my post count has anything to do with that. So, thanks for pointing out something I already noticed, I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back