• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The "Entertainment Guru" Emblem. I was kind bashing another member so Patchisou Yutohru snatched it away from meh. I wouldnt have known how to spell his name if he had not been looking at this thread at this moment.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • The "Entertainment Guru" Emblem. I was kind bashing another member so Patchisou Yutohru snatched it away from meh. I wouldnt have known how to spell his name if he had not been looking at this thread at this moment.

Tha has to suck... I looked at your profile and I noticed you have the Pokémon Connoisseur emblem... that is so not fair, I know EVERYTHING about the pokemon universe... I know the cards, I know the games, I know the anime... oh, the anime, so much of it, all the way back to season 1! SO NOT FAIR!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A hater is never a good thing! lol. I wish I had PC is my life on too tough.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • A hater is never a good thing! lol. I wish I had PC is my life on too tough.

You misunderstood, I am not hating', I am just angry cause I don't have the Pokémon Connoisseur one... I deserve it, since I know everything there is to know about Pokémon... well, everything that has been revealed so far! I mean, I remember watching episode 1 the day it came out... I remember surfing up to Mewtwo and battling it, and capturing it to make my Pokédex 100% complete! I remember my first Pokémon card... A Weedle... Yet I am sure, if I were to take some sort of Pokemon test right now, I would pass with flying colors...

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Well then, what about the new years emblem people got? Hmm? Only people who rang in the new years got one, so what about people who participated in the April Fools Madness?

As much as I think that's a good idea, that'll take forever to give to members. :[

Emblems are given out like this (content of the emblem; removed):
    http://pics.livejournal.com/navygrande/pic/00008ykt
    *hopefully, I'm allowed to show this...

Unfortunately, from what I'm aware of, we can't, like.. give out a mass amount of emblems by adding more than the supplemented amount. That's something Audy might be able to make happen, though.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • As much as I think that's a good idea, that'll take forever to give to members. :[

Emblems are given out like this:
    http://pics.livejournal.com/navygrande/pic/00008ykt
    *hopefully, I'm allowed to show this...

Unfortunately, from what I'm aware of, we can't, like.. give out a mass amount of emblems by adding more than the supplemented amount. That's something Audy might be able to make happen, though.

Yeah, I don't know if you should be showing people the Mod Controll Panel... now, I might want to be a Mod as much as the next guy, but I would at least want to wait and see what it is like for myself than see it in a screen shot... Never the less, I don't know if your 'Special Mod Only Rules' tell you not to show the inner workings of the mod controls, but I see what you mean, it COULD take quite a while...

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Yeah, I don't know if you should be showing people the Mod Controll Panel... now, I might want to be a Mod as much as the next guy, but I would at least want to wait and see what it is like for myself than see it in a screen shot... Never the less, I don't know if your 'Special Mod Only Rules' tell you not to show the inner workings of the mod controls, but I see what you mean, it COULD take quite a while...

The MCP's the same on every vBulletin system out there for moderators, give or take the permissions. Content wasn't shown and others have screencaps of the panel. Erica saw the thread after I posted it and didn't do anything, so I'm assuming all is well. It's not like the MCP's an elaborate secret such as secret forums are.

Anyway, yeah. I'll have to talk to Went about how he managed to be the fairy again and give out the emblems from the other thread that was one that members got an emblem by replying to on New Years. But this one is just.. a mass amount of members due to the fact that April Fools day usually brings an upbringing to the majority of the members by wondering what's happening, or just discussing it.

Sooooo, yeah~ k

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • The MCP's the same on every vBulletin system out there for moderators, give or take the permissions. Content wasn't shown and others have screencaps of the panel. Erica saw the thread after I posted it and didn't do anything, so I'm assuming all is well. It's not like the MCP's an elaborate secret such as secret forums are.

Anyway, yeah. I'll have to talk to Went about how he managed to be the fairy again and give out the emblems from the other thread that was one that members got an emblem by replying to on New Years. But this one is just.. a mass amount of members due to the fact that April Fools day usually brings an upbringing to the majority of the members by wondering what's happening, or just discussing it.

Sooooo, yeah~ k

Heh, ok, cool, thanks for clearing that up.
    You're pretty cool, I'm glad you're a mod.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Fact:

If we gave out an emblem for April Fools, don't expect to get it any time soon.

Why?

Because waiting for someone to upload it is like waiting for Joe to admit that PC is better than SPPF. Okay well that would never happen, so that was a bit of a hyperbole, but honestly it takes a LONG time so yeah. And there might not even be one- you never know.

And I've taken emblems away from people too, so unfortunately you're not the only one H A Z A D I V O. xD;;

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Fact:

If we gave out an emblem for April Fools, don't expect to get it any time soon.

Why?

Because waiting for someone to upload it is like waiting for Joe to admit that PC is better than SPPF. Okay well that would never happen, so that was a bit of a hyperbole, but honestly it takes a LONG time so yeah. And there might not even be one- you never know.

And I've taken emblems away from people too, so unfortunately you're not the only one H A Z A D I V O. xD;;

That is all fine with me if we get one or not, I mean, it is not like there aren't a million more emblems to find and unlock right? And I agree, PC is WAY better than SPPF, heh!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Heh, those are the 2 main ones I want... I wonder if you can like... get into an IM chat with a mod, and have them give you a quiz... I would so get that Pokemon Connoisseur Emblem!

lol. I don't think it works that way. XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • The MCP's the same on every vBulletin system out there for moderators, give or take the permissions. Content wasn't shown and others have screencaps of the panel. Erica saw the thread after I posted it and didn't do anything, so I'm assuming all is well. It's not like the MCP's an elaborate secret such as secret forums are.

Sooooo, yeah~ k

Opened the "Who posted in this thread" and started C/Ping names for the following 40 minutes :D

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I can't believe I don't even have one Emblem. I should of at least gotten the PC Veteran one.
    I wonder if I can give myself it :P

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I can't believe I don't even have one Emblem. I should of at least gotten the PC Veteran one.
    I wonder if I can give myself it :P

I see u got it now, happy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back