• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

badalcristiano

_,.-~;:*'`WINNING`'*:;~-.,_
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2012
    I have somehow not receieved an emblem for participating in the singing competition in the get together event

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Yea yea i know i post in this thread way to much but i want to know is it against the rules to point out to a mod someone who i think should have an emblem but not one of the ones you could request.
    I don't see the harm in it, however it is still up to the moderator's discretion on whether or not they would give that emblem to the suggested user.

I have somehow not receieved an emblem for participating in the singing competition in the get together event
    Yeah, no one has as yet. :\ Hiroshi Sotomura and Morkula are the ones you should ask about that since they were the hosts/judges of the event. Sadly, I don't believe an emblem has been made as yet, and if it has, it just hasn't been uploaded to the Moderator Control Panel to be given out.

badalcristiano

_,.-~;:*'`WINNING`'*:;~-.,_
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2012

Yeah, no one has as yet. :\ Hiroshi Sotomura and Morkula are the ones you should ask about that since they were the hosts/judges of the event. Sadly, I don't believe an emblem has been made as yet, and if it has, it just hasn't been uploaded to the Moderator Control Panel to be given out.
    I see. Thanks again I hope this gets done soon, before everyone forgets!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    um...is there an emblem for winning Isketch 5 times in a day, I definetly did, but Serene Grace never gave me the emblem (unless there isn't one)

Also

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    um...is there an emblem for winning Isketch 5 times in a day, I definetly did, but Serene Grace never gave me the emblem (unless there isn't one)

Also

Spoiler:

No.1 - If you supply the proof to me, I'll give it to you, since Serene Grace is currently not on staff.

No.2 - Feeble efforts wont get you the emblem, it'd take away the fun!

I shall give that to the respective member since Chibi-Chan is on a break also.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    May I request the 'Committed' emblem if my alt (Tiger-chan) and my friend Joe's alt (NiNGi's Worst Nightmare) have been paired for... well, forever?

lol that was hard, sooo many ips, luckily one matched. XD

Are you able to get 2+ emblems that say your thread got 100+ responses? I have another thread that did that.

Nope, you only get one emblem for 100 posts in your OC thread. Since some people who make many threads that are active could like have 50 or something eventually. D:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    No.1 - If you supply the proof to me, I'll give it to you, since Serene Grace is currently not on staff.
    I'm afraid I don't have proof, but I can say with confidence that I won 5 times on the first day of Isketch, no matter the circumstances, shame SG stepped down btw.
    No.2 - Feeble efforts wont get you the emblem, it'd take away the fun!
    That was just me getting troll out of my system, I'm suprised someone didn't get extremely pissed. Does asking legitimately take away your chance of being a mod at all? (I mean Patchisou Yutohiro has one and he's a SUPER mod)

I shall give that to the respective member since Chibi-Chan is on a break also.

My comments are in bold.
    (Grrrr....25 characters)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well, SG is now a mod again, so I advise you PM him. - was late. As for the Patchisou asking to be mod, that was merely a joke, he gave himself the emblem. But yeah, asking gets you nowhere, end of.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    You really can't just post in this thread and request an emblem unless it's one of those on the first post of this thread. So the blunt answer is no, we don't. And if you were to get one just for asking, where's the fun in that?

Emblems (aside from the requestable ones) are for fun. Just wait and maybe you'll get one. But don't ask for 'em.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Err... It's been over a month since the get-together was over, yet I still haven't recieved a map-off participation emblem... D:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You two will have to wait for the supervising staff member to give those out, however, just wanted to say that even if you have a job, getting PC IS MY LIFE is still possible, so yeah. :x Cause Audy has it and he works many hours (being just one example).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No, if you ask for the emblem you'll get NONONNONO.

There's a way to achieve the emblem but yeah :x

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    Oh yay, I want the NONONO emblem!! Can I please have it? :D

Can't you guys post really hard hints at least? I want to figure out how to get it :P

Oh and I think I sort of found out how to get the "Jumping on the Bandwagon" emblem. You just need to copy the profile of a mod or supporter right?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No, you can't request that emblem. No, we won't be giving hints and... no, that is not how you get the bandwagon emblem. :x

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I know how to obtain the bandwagon emblem, I have it. Lol; XD
    I want the PC IS MY LIFE. X.X Now, now, now, now.! Lol. Only kidding. ;)

Eww now it;s getting spammy. Sorry. :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back