• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
Years
  • Pretty much what Dondon said. I had things to add, but it looks like you may have finally gotten the hint, so I don't have to add to it.

Only mods and above. Supporters have no access into how they can get each emblem. Or else the emblems won't be much of a secret.

I know I understood now don't be mean ;__; Uh oh, they're going to flame me again xD Sorry.

Oh and one more question, if you participated in a get-together event and got an emblem for winning, shouldn't you get and emblem for participating too? Because I mean you participated then you won, right? xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Flaming and bluntly telling you what you're doing wrong are two completely different things.

Depends on the event, really. Some events did indeed give out winner both emblems, while some only gave out the winner one to the winners. Least from what I could tell.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I haven't gotten my Map-Off Competition Participation emblem yet. I don't know if I need proof or anything, in case the threads were deleted, but, if you need proofs, I'll try to find it.

Basically the same as the above. :S I've asked Manipulation about it by sending him several PM's, but he hasn't responded to any of them. Meh, he got pestered about it A LOT, so it wouldn't suprise me if he isn't handing any of them out. :\ I know it's just an emblem, but... I WANT MY EMBLEM! XD Just joking. :P

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Trying to receive an emblem is not the grandest thing to do. If a staff member sees you worthy of one, they'll hand it out unexpectedly. But if you mention you're trying to get a certain emblem chances are, you won't get it at all. The best thing to do is be yourself and if you smile a lot and a staff member notices your personality is worth it, you will receive the emblem. ;)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Basically the same as the above. :S I've asked Manipulation about it by sending him several PM's, but he hasn't responded to any of them. Meh, he got pestered about it A LOT, so it wouldn't suprise me if he isn't handing any of them out. :\ I know it's just an emblem, but... I WANT MY EMBLEM! XD Just joking. :P

Just to make sure my post doesn't get forgotten. Could a member of staff give me the emblem...? I know it's just an emblem, but it annoys me that I'm meant to have an emblem which I haven't been given. I haven't got any proof as obviously the thread is gone, but you have my word. ;)

What... I like emblems! XD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Just make sure that you read my post from before. If you insist on persisting the matter about the emblems, it won't be given. I...probably understand how much the emblem probably means to you at this point, but it's just one emblem. D: Keep in mind that it is Manipulation's emblem(if the emblem has anything to do with ROM hacking and the such) so I believe he can deny you of the emblem if you keep bringing it up.

No... I'm not asking for an emblem. I'm just saying I should have the emblem as I did participate in the Map off, which is what the emblem is for. The emblem I'm talking about is the PokeCommunity Get Together Map-Off Participation emblem. I participated in the Map Off, so I should have the emblem. It said on the thread that for participating, you get an emblem, so yeah...

You know what? If I'm going to be made the villain or the whiny idiot who is desperate for an emblem, then I don't care anymore. :\ You're right, it is JUST an emblem, so why is such a big deal being made about it? I mean, I deserve it as I participated, so why don't I have it? It cant be that hard to give one out... I participated in the HG/SS review competition and got an emblem as soonas the winner was announced. I participated in the Map-Off at least one month ago, and I still don't have the emblem...

You know what? I don't care anymore, and this will be my last post about the matter. I don't even think I care about the stupid emblem anymore.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I'm in the same boat as you. The Map-off Emblem is a way to say, "Yeah, I participated in that!", and is a one-of-a-kind emblem that will never be given away again. Just like the New Year's Threads and Emblems. Many of the other emblems, like No No No and PC Veteran can be gotten anytime, any day.

I asked Manipulation a week after the competition ended, and never got a response. I belive I've waited my fair share of time for this emblem. I'd like it sooner than later.

Yeah, I asked Manipualtion too... several times via. PM. :\

Also, I've noticed some people have the participation emblem, such as Abnegation. :\ I know he's a mod, but if he gets one for entering, shouldn't everyone else who entered get one too...? :\

And yes, I know the last post was meant to be the last one, but I felt I should say this, as it is unfair that some people get the emblem when they entered, and others do not. :\

Also, if something says you are going to get an emblem for participating, then you should get the emblem. :\ I didn't participate for the emblem. Heck, I like mapping, so the emblem was a bonus. But I feel cheated that I did not get the emblem I was promised. :\

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I know I organized an event but I haven't seen an emblem for that yet either...It's not really a big deal to me, but I kinda wonder why the promised emblems haven't been delivered yet.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The event organisers emblems will be handed out at the end of the Halloween Haunt, which is when both sets of organiser emblems will be distributed.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Omg.

I'm thinking this is sort of why the emblem hasn't been given out yet. I understand your concern behind certain emblem, but get your mind off of it and honestly concentrate on something else. It's just a flipping emblem. Do you honestly think that complaining in this thread is going to help your cause?

I would just drop it right here, and right now, if I were you. That's pretty much your best option cause not only does Manipulation sort of, y'know, have a life, I also know that he wouldn't give emblems to those who kept pestering them for one.

I did say emblems aren't guaranteed. Something may come up with the event organizer and whatnot. But you all joined PC to have fun and not emblems, right? At least, I hope you all did. So forget about this and move on and try to at least get the emblem following the Halloween event soon.

No, I did not enter just for the emblem. I even said that in my post. I entered because I wanted to get back into ROM hacking and mapping in general. And I like having emblems because, as Abnegation even said, they are aesthetically nice. I just thought getting the emblem would be a nice bonus, but... :\

And I know emblems are not guaranteed, but we're not talking about the Smiley emblem or the, I don't know, the XD emblem (one's that are giving out when a moderator see's that you fit the criteria.) This is an emblem where I should have got it as I did enter. Like I said, I entered the HG/SS Review Competition and got the emblem straight after the competition finished. I still ahven't got the Map-Off Participation emblem.

Anyway, this is going in circles, so yeah... I'll just drop it. (And I promise to this time. ;))

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • My pair Apple Juice and I would like our Committed Emblem, please. We have been paired for a year.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Emblem given. (: Congratulations on being paired for a year you two!

Years
  • I don't care that much for emblems, it's just fun to collect them. It's even more fun to obtain them when you haven't even tried. c:

I need a pair for that emblem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back