• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Official glitch discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsuna Moto

Kienzan!
Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 25, 2005
    Pikablu was just an old version of Marill. There is no such thing as Pikablu... someone saw a picture of Marill and thought it was going to be called that i guess.

Togepi? Not that I know of... but I'm not exactly sure. I haven't played my Blue version forever!

elemental

Sister
    Years
    • Age 33
    • N/A
    • Seen May 19, 2005
    ya i know no one realy cares about r/b/y/g/s any more but....

wel how this for a glich
    mutating pkmn
    in pokemon statum for n64 and pkmn statum 2
    i put pokemon in for storage and they tun into another pkmn
    my pigiot turned into a starme that knew fly quick attack mirror move and peck
    my pikachu turned in to a butterfree with tunder
    i think its the transfre packs and the fact i had missingengo (m)
    on both games
    O.o
    X.x
    glitch go

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • I found this on IGN.com.

If you name your R/B/Y/G/S/C Pokemon and transfer them into Pokemon Stadium they might have different colors.

Here are some ideas on how you can change the colors of Pokemon in Pokemon Stadium:

-Use upper case names to get standard colorizations
    -Use only lower caps (ie: poliwhirl) for alternate colors
    -Reverse the syllables (ie: DRILLBEE instead of BEEDRILL)
    -Leave out syllables (ie: MAGMITE)
    -Insert hyphens (ie: MEW-TWO)
    -Abridge the names (ie: PIKA)

To make a Laprice light-blue in PKMN Stadium name it this in R/B/Y/G/S/C and then trade:

LAPRANCE

PokemonPichu

A pichu messing with glitches
    Years
  • Snow Tiger said:
    I don't know if it really works, but I've heard that if you faint one of your pokemon then go to the pokemon center and deposit all of your pokemon except the fainted pokemon, then walk to the link cable place. Have a friend and battle with only your fainted pokemon and your opponet will see that you have Missingno. I highly doubt it works, though...

No, that is not possible.

If you deposit all your healthy Pokemon, and try to go to the Link Cable, you won't make it. 3 steps, then you white out!

Did you know that RBY Pokegods are not real? They are just glitch Pokemon, like Missingno. and 'M. That means more glitches to catch! But, there's one real pokegod, Mew!!!

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I've only have game glitches on my Red and Silver versions.
    On my red version, after I caught Missingno. When I went to my H.O.F., it was all messed up with ROCKET and stuff written everywhere (but that happens to anyone who catches it).
    On my Silver version, I don't know how (but I figured out how to stop the glitch) I caught a Ditto. When I went to get it from my box, it was a Tauros. When I went on its stats, it was a Ditto with the name and attacks of Tauros. I had already previously saved the game. When I went outside I flew to my home-town. When I walked to the left that woman stopped me and said what she does at the beginning of the game, about that I need my own pokemon or sumthin' and wouldn't let me out. I didn't have a flying pokemon with me so I was 5kre\/\/d. I turned my Power off and back on. To get rid of the glitch you must withdraw the glitched pokemon, give it to the day-care people, get it back, then release it from your game. After I did so, my game was back to normal. Does anyone know why this happened?

Years
  • Lol, ya guys know tha Mew glitch in R/B/Y? Tha one about flyin' away from a trainer? Tch. Well save tha game by switchin' pkmn boxes an' reset an' then tha start menu will work again. Now go to tha same place where ya flew away from an' battle a trainer there. Ya'll see how that route gets badly messed up as in strange sounds with every step ya take an slow-ness. Tch. Any further battles there will freeze tha game an' if yar dumb enough ta save yar game too then that route will forever remain messed up. XD

Rukari0

Cuteness?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    (We are allowed to bump right?)
    On Gold / Silver / Crystal , you can change the colours.
    WHAT YOU NEED:
    1 Pokemon Gold / Silver / Crystal
    1 Gameboy advance SP
    ~
    When playing, wack the game cartrige as hard as you can. the game will restart and the colours would be different
    WARNING: IF YOU WACK THE CARTRIDGE TOO MUCH, YOUR SAVED GAME FILE WILL CORRUPT, MAKING YOU UNABLE TO CONTINUE IT.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Darn you stole my glitch. But this is for everyone you don't need to wack the gameboy hard just drop it gently on the ground with the cartdrige facing down and voil? now the game should restart and have messed up colors (That's how I got my red and green bulbasaur ^^)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The symbol means you have more than 100 of the item.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • (warning somtimes they may not work so if you dont give a crap about your pokemon games then you can do this glitch cheat) i know a glitch but it only works for version 1.0 for silver

i know this cheat works ive done it i speak with experince

erase your game
    get the starter chikorita
    then go to that guy that lets you rest
    then after the whole stolen incident happens go bvack
    then talk to the officer go outside so that a guy can give yuo a pokeball
    catch a wild pokemon
    then train it
    then deposite your chikorite
    then pass the game up to the shiny garidos
    catch him
    trade it with pokemon red for missingno
    then pass the game all the way to the pokemon league
    then deposit the wild pokemon you caught at the bigeening of the game
    withdraw your lvl 5 chiikorita
    now this is suppose to be in your party
    chikorita is firast and missingo is the 2cnd
    lose on perpus to the leage
    a girl will be in the center and talk to her shell give you infinite masterballs
    and then your chikorita will hatc in an egg but will evovle into megunuim
    then itll be in lvl 999
    then itll go [player] witted out then all of your items are infinit
    and all pokemons that coudnt bve caught now can be caught
    and then your screen will turn black then youll be lance
    your in pallet town
    enter oaks lab then youll be lance against yourself
    and youll have lances pokemon and youll stay as lance
    but then you go back at adventureing

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • so did anyone with version 1.0 silver try my cheat cause its true and it works i should knbow cause i speak with experince.

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    You didn't wait very long and nobody responded to your post. I'm sure it works, because you wouldn't have posted it here if it didn't, but I doubt anyone has tried it yet.

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Well, if you already knew that if somebody tried to do your glitch they wouldn't have enough time to do it all by now, then why'd you even ask?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back