• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official List Thread of Good Online Games (MMORPGs, Flash Games, etc.)

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
    Before my computer crashed, the high score was like 12 million. Now there's no more high scores on my comp.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I don't play very often, but my name is Dawg 2005. I think I'm level 75?

Yeah, I don't play very often.

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    I think runescape sucks. Because people who dont want to pay for members will get so bored and quit. I used to be a member and it still isnt that exciting

Chiaki Shinichi

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    I think runescape sucks. Because people who don't want to pay for members will get so bored and quit. I used to be a member and it still isn't that exciting

I think being a member sucks because you have to play everyday, but if you are a member you have alot of stuff to do. :(

kuribohgx

pokemon freak
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 17, 2007
    does anyone play maplestory? if you do the tell me your level, world, and your job. i am a lv 91 crusader,63 cleric, and a lv 25 bandit

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I wish this game was popular enough to have a thread that was actually active. A new one of these pops up once a month, and it's right after the expiry date of the old thread so I can't delete or lock.

Yeah, that was unprofessional of me. Nothing against you or your thread. It just baffles me that the game is popular enough for a thread to resurface once a month but not to allow for any actual ongoing conversation.

Hopefully, you're lucky and someone posts something. Good luck!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Well, I'm no MS player but the way Triforce puts it... lol, just have to try to contribute somehow, now. Maybe I'll try to induce someone to talk and defend the great qualities of the game.

I play Ragnarok Online myself, but not MS... All the reviews put it so that MS is highly limiting in jobs and other stat builds. I look at the job system's spelltree and it looks overly simple.. now I'm not expecting too much, since RO isn't too much more complicated, but MS is just a bit tad too little... Also, many reviews generate the same comment that after awhile, training is very brutal and tiresome. Not saying RO is all too much better at that either, however... but according to some reviews, "slightly" better.

Somehow the RO screenshots look more attractive too XD;

Jari

Kyogredude
    Years
    I have a lvl 57 I/L wizard (Perakos) and a lvl 31 sin (Kyogredude) on Scania. I have a lvl 31 cleric (Mikaya) on Cassiopeia. I have many other, but they are just lvl 1×.
    I have a guild, so if you're guildless and play Scania, PM me here.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    KoL

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else here actually plays this game?

Not so much additing as it is funny, but I have a level 10 Disco Bandit...

Eh, just wondering, if you've never heard of it, you can check it out here:www.kingdomofloathing.com

Back