• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official New Girl Thread - Opinions and Discussion

Your feelings?

• Yes

Votes: 276 49.4%
  • No

Votes: 77 13.8%
  • Ram her in the face!

Votes: 206 36.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Once the game is out and everyone gets it drilled into their heads that Heart is here to stay, there will be a lot less whining about her. We'll also have an official name for her, which is nice.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The official name is what I'm really wanting to know. Though, a lot of people complained about Dawn when they first saw her, but now it is calmed down...So I agree.

Years
    Heart somewhat resembles Crys, what with the hairstyle, shorts, etc. Perhaps, if Crystal is ever remade, that Heart will get a costume to make her look like Crys. Just an idea. For one thing, every time a third sister game is made, the protagonists get costume revamps, so if a Crystal remake should ever happen (apologies, i know that's a dumb thing to speculate at this moment in time), it's possible that it will be revealed that Heart is in fact Crys. Although i really don't care less- i now love Heart, she really suits the Johto Region, with her new-age farm-girl attire. For some reason i imagine her having a Miltank on her team (when she is a supporting character in the game).
    I'm really looking forward to seeing Heart's overworld sprite- I'm even considering choosing her as a character for my first playthrough.
    Ok, that last one was a lie, but i'm definately going to play as her at some point. =3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Regardless of how her overalls and socks look, I like her a lot. The hat does remind me of Mario a bit along with the overalls, but I have already gotten used to that. Nintendo did create Mario so Nintendo didn't steal the hat look from any other company.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If the new protagonist is given a Miltank for her team, then I'll be happy because Miltank is pretty strong. Anyway, I doubt this girl is Crystal, looking at her clothes and comparing her to the rest of female roles, I think she is more of a fusion with them all.

Years
    Well, i'm probably just thinking that Miltank thing because she looks like a farm girl..
    But, so help me god, if they give her a Cowgirl accent (if/when she is an Anime Character), I may hit myself over the head with a large object. Every time i read, write, talk or just see something about Heart, i like her more and more! It's strange, but she honestly does look really cool. Her outfit is so much more colourful than Crys', it really makes her a brighter, more appealing protagonist than Crys, IMO.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ^ The samething with me, the more I see the new female, the more she appeals to me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    Definately love her more than Crystal mainly because of how modern and colorful she lools.

Still going with gold though >_>

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I want her to appear at least once in the anime, jsut so I can get a taste of her personality. I agree she is colorful, most definitely.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ^Aw, but why so cruel on her? I mean she isn't absolutely a hideous girl who needs to be trashed in the dump and burned, now is she?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah I know what you mean. Though, personally, I think they did a nice job with Heart/Soul and if I had to choose between Crystal and the new girl, I think I'd pick the new girl. She's more of an original character to me.

Norcinu

Beginning Snagger
    Years
    Then she must be warming up to everyone... Well, not everyone...

To me Crys meant a lot to me, I mean the begining of allowing female main characters? I can't ever forgot that. To replace her was heartbreaking, sure the new one is cute but I really do hope we get to see Crys in the game!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Seeing Crystal in the game will be cool. In my mind though, she still hasn't replaced any female character.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    To me, the ribbon on the hat is what makes it look nice. Without it, then it mght have been a disaster.

Back