• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official New Girl Thread - Opinions and Discussion

Your feelings?

• Yes

Votes: 276 49.4%
  • No

Votes: 77 13.8%
  • Ram her in the face!

Votes: 206 36.9%

• Total voters

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well, considering Crystal wasn't in Gold and Silver, and they needed to put a female in, a new one suits the better fit. Plus, she's already gained quite a few fans just by her appearance a few weeks ago.

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
    Years
    In my opinion, I don't see that it matters whether or not she was in Gold and Silver; she was still the second generation's female.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Personally, I just think she's unnecessary; it would have made more sense to simply to keep Crystal.

She was a landmark character, after all, being the first playable female. Not to mention, she's much cuter than this plain-Jane.
    OMG THIS

I HATE THE NEW GIRL. SHE LOOKS LIKE A *****. SHE SHOULD GO HAVE BEASTIALITY WITH HER MILTANKS AND JUST LEAVE THE JOURNEY TO CRYSTAL OMG. SHE SUCKS.

SHOULD HAVE JUST GIVEN US A PORT OF CRYSTAL GODDAM

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    I say "Ram her in the face!" I seriously hate the idea of replacing Crys I mean really Crys was the 2nd Generation Female she introduced the feature of choosing a female so why would you ruin it by replacing Crys with this "new girl" I mean they could have just kept Crys but given her a new outfit that I would understand but making a new character just ruins it.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I do not mind her, she is a bit country for my liking but she is alright she looks like someone from Solaceon Town i think she is a good player character. I like her i am going to play as her in HG

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Well , it is cute espaclly the hat i like that ribon.
    But the hair stay the same as Crystal.
    But she is really cute , kinda pure

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well if you look at it closely, the hair does look similar to Crystal's. I think Crystal's own was a bit better but the new girl's own is very pretty.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I too think she is cute, very simple way to put it. I have no problem with her like some others might, but that's just me.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    i think she is ugly and i hope that a rocket kills her ingame so i can laugh while she does dies
    Ok,first you were complaining about who complains on the new girl,now,you complain about her.

I think she's cute aswell,I see no problem with her.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    i think she is ugly and i hope that a rocket kills her ingame so i can laugh while she does dies
    Lol. She is very cute like meh >3.. Dont judge her.. If she's ugly why would Nintendo release a Ugly Girl am i right?.. Starters are always beautiful and handsome.. Just like meh :3.. Just joking.. Haha~

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Lol. She is very cute like meh >3.. Dont judge her.. If she's ugly why would Nintendo release a Ugly Girl am i right?.. Starters are always beautiful and handsome.. Just like meh :3.. Just joking.. Haha~
    Hmm possibly,people may find some new heroes ugly,I myself find lucas ugly but I dont mind him aslong as I enjoy the game.It just people opinions,surely alot of people find sme of the heros ugly.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Of course a lot of players fine some of the heroes different, it is all a matter of opinion. Though, just because people don't like her they don't endlessly need to complain about it, because there isn't anything they can do, so get over it. I mean so what if she isn't Crystal, Crystal wasn't even in Gold and Silver, so why should she be in a game she was never in. No, she shouldn't not unless a Crystal Remake was made, so the new girl fits even more because of it. Plus, all you can do right now is judge her on her looks, as we don't have any information on how she'll be portrayed in the game as our supporting character or even a possible second rival.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Of course a lot of players fine some of the heroes different, it is all a matter of opinion. Though, just because people don't like her they don't endlessly need to complain about it, because there isn't anything they can do, so get over it. I mean so what if she isn't Crystal, Crystal wasn't even in Gold and Silver, so why should she be in a game she was never in. No, she shouldn't not unless a Crystal Remake was made, so the new girl fits even more because of it. Plus, all you can do right now is judge her on her looks, as we don't have any information on how she'll be portrayed in the game as our supporting character or even a possible second rival.
    I just couldnt agree more!

The looks arnt ereything,niether a character.Though we dont want to start an arguement(cause people will just quote this post and complain x3)

Years
    Spoiler:

As for Love? Hate? Wanna ram face in with an 8 wheel truck? I think it's stupid to ram a someone's face w/ a truck. I don't hate the new girl, nor do I love this character. It's not like you're forced to play as her. Play as Gold if you really want some nostalgic to this game. I'm not saying you can't express your views, but if you're going to be obnoxious and post over 50x in the same thread and all you say is "I hate the new girl" and don't elaborate on it, you seriously need to get over it. It's like saying "Mario looks ugly so I'm not going to play Mario now. They made him French instead of Italian; they ruined everything!"

I could care less what the new character looks like as long as I can play the game. I never even go to the trainer card unless I want to see how much money I have.

shockbubble.

<3214577887451347187215
    Years
    I like her.
    I love her hat and the gorgeous shorts-thingy & the big bag reminds me of my own bag :B

So she's okay for me. European characters are kewl. ~

Marionette

¿ǝɹnɔ ɐ
    Years
    I think she's adorable!
    She has a more childish look than
    most of the other playable females, which makes me happy. |D
    And her hat is so cuute ; u ;

xD i don't mind that she replace Crystal, it's only a play character after all and they changed the look of the male player from Red + Blue to FireRed and Leafgreen I'm sure...

I don't see why it's a big deal, if you wanna play as Crystal...
    play Crystal? o m o

c: but ja I like her.

Back