• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Nickname Thread

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    o_O; Err ... wow. I have one internet nickname and that's Ron. =P And anyone can call me Asher or just plain "Ash." @_o;

~~BADA BING, BADA BOOM BOOM!! -is gone=

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • T89 I suppose. I've been called that here, other forums have just been "Triforce" which gets really confusing if your in a Zelda discussion.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ^^^ This guy has the hardest name to make a cool nickname of; I?ve sat there and tried! t89 is just lazy, and triforce isn?t fun to say? Trify just sounds weird, and triforceboy is too long, gah it?s impossible. Impossible! O_O

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    I dotn have a nickname :'( The people i hang about with have sortish names which you cant make nicknames for, therefor i didnt get one :'( Although some call me brilliam and others billiam (moi real name is william XD)

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • I don't have a nickname, well actually there was one nickname but it was kinda mean, but there isn't realy anthing you can get out my name(which is Matthew) and my Username isn't much nicknamable either =/.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    my cousin is called matthew. I call him: Matt, muppet, fool, twerp, Ugly. Feel free to take one of those XD lol. hmmm....Matoku? XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    *crank*
    Only mods/admins/s-mods call me Castrainer XD
    Members - Normally calls me Casty...
    Jess - He calls meh Gian... I liketo be called that ^^
    Dusty Pikachu - He call meh by Casty Boio... Wazzup?

I would like to ya all call meh Gian or Casty, please XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    Isn't lazy-ness the point of nicknames? I'm good with T89, people already call me that, so yeah I'm good.
    Nuuu..it?s because it?s fun to all them that! I mean if I was really lazy I?d just have it so when I typed t89 it?d replace it with TRIFORCE89, but then it makes it seem so boring and formal! Not the point at all. I?ll come back to you and give you a good name, yes~

Ahh, I think orange*berry called me Kai once but that?s about it, guess my name isn?t easily made into one their. Nor is Abby and FT if you call me what I told you not to I?m changing your username. O_O I guess you could use Abbi, but that?s actually another real spelling of my name, I think. o.o;

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Lesse, nicknames:
    Ly (my actual Vietnamese name :P), LiL Monst?, J, LiL J, Pok?boy, Pika2, cookie, but sometimes my acutal name. Jeremy. ^_^

Years
  • Kairi said:
    Ahh, I think orange*berry called me Kai once but that?s about it, guess my name isn?t easily made into one their. Nor is Abby and FT if you call me what I told you not to I?m changing your username. O_O I guess you could use Abbi, but that?s actually another real spelling of my name, I think. o.o;

*is now insanely confused* okay...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Flygon_trainer said:
    See, this is where confusion starts... I'm not sure who you are talking to when you say FT, but I'm pretty sure you arn't talking to me as I have no clue what you're talking aobut.

Probably FT was ya. Cuz I think that almost everyone calls Flaming Torchic Nick...

Back