• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Nickname Thread

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    *Sets up little table with sign saying 'Get your nickname here'* I'm OPEN! :P

Right, i'll try and think of something for you Karli and you Cyndaquil! ;)

Karli, i already like calling you 'LP' or 'Karli' but i suppose i could think of something else to call you! *Racks brains* What about 'Skategurl' ? Yes, my nicknames are wierd lol. Cyndaquil, what about 'Quilla' ?

And bns560, i'd like to call you Bee, it sounds nice ^__^

If anyone has a new nickname for me, please say! I don't mind how silly it sounds, i like having a rather wierd nickname ;D

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Well, here at PC I've been called: Edward, Radical, Rad, and Ed

In real life people call me: Lins, Freak (Hey, I like that name cuz it's so totally true! XD), Miss. S, Hockey, and Ash (Because I do a good Ash impression) But anyone who calls me 'Ash' will wish they hadn't....

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    In real life, I really don't have any nicknames. I'm just.... Jordan!

But, here on PC, it's a completely different story, hehe...

*rolls out giant parchment*
    There's....

100: I heard 22sa call me this one first. I didn't know who he was talking to when he first said it, hehe

Jords: I can't really remember how this one came abaout...

Jordy: Ditto for this one, hehe, although I think ScArLetSkye started it...

Coconut Head: In relation to my hair, hehe. When my hair starts getting really long, my mom starts calling me it. I made the mistake of mentioning it on here, which someone took up... *glares at Teara* Hehe...

Coco: Chrystie (Sayuri No Hoshi) calls me this one, also because of the hair thing, but there's also a member who has this name, so that's a little awkward, hehe.

10000Marias: It's all Cas' doing! Hehe...

Maria and hamster: Both by Orange*Berry.... don't ask, hehe...

I'm positive there's more, but I don't want to bring back to many of these, hehe. Plus, I can't think of anymore at the moment.

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    Ah curses I got many names.

Junichi- Cause I look like him.

Junicha- The Cas incident XD

Wanda- Cause I am married to a girl named Cosmo.

Eli- Real name that I hate.

Juni-kun- Same as number one.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well I like to be called Andy more then any other name but I can also be called.

Andy (the one I wish every one called me by XD).

RK9 (the name that D came up with so I started calling Dakota D for giving me RK9).

Arcy (only called that a few times but it's better then Arcanine).

Andrew (my real name, only called by it maybe one or two times but still ok to be called Andrew).

I am the one that started calling Scott, Scotty (I came up with that name for him XD). And I also came up with calling Dakota, D (read above XD).

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    LOL, I guess you can see I'm touchy about my name from my sig. JA or J_A is fine though XD. And for JKaizer, it's not Greg, it's GREGGY!!!! XD

And you guys forgot some:

100mary boy = 100marios (I started it)
    Opy boy = Optic (that one was started by Austin)
    Koty boy = Dakota (another of mine)
    Aussie boy = Austin (mine, even though he's not Australian)

Uh, you get the idea XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Do I have a nickname? No, I have no nickname.. I personally dislike M.G.G. so dont call me that. Find me a nickname and be rewarded with the answer to my signature!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    LOL, I guess you can see I'm touchy about my name from my sig. JA or J_A is fine though XD. And for JKaizer, it's not Greg, it's GREGGY!!!! XD

And you guys forgot some:

100mary boy = 100marios (I started it)
    Opy boy = Optic (that one was started by Austin)
    Koty boy = Dakota (another of mine)
    Aussie boy = Austin (mine, even though he's not Australian)

Uh, you get the idea XD
    Oh boy.... hehe....

I can't believe I forgot that one! Though I don't recall the 100 at the beginning....

*looks at the list*
    Hey, I'm one of the boys, hehe...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I usually go by S.E. for a nickname, it stands for more things than I can count.

Since this dare though, it seems like somone changed my official nickname to Alyssa, judging from how many times I've been called that already. :\

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Arcanine said:
    Well I like to be called Andy more then any other name but I can also be called.

Andy (the one I wish every one called me by XD).

RK9 (the name that D came up with so I started calling Dakota D for giving me RK9).

Arcy (only called that a few times but it's better then Arcanine).

Andrew (my real name, only called by it maybe one or two times but still ok to be called Andrew).

I am the one that started calling Scott, Scotty (I came up with that name for him XD). And I also came up with calling Dakota, D (read above XD).
    Maybe you should put something like ?Call me Andy? in your sig? ;p

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Nicknames? n_n;
    "Evilina" = alter my real name and volia! xD; But I'm not really that evil... >.>;
    "Eevee" = PM3000 used to call me that, and my uncle calls me that too.
    "Lina" my mom calls me that sometimes. n_n;
    "Banana" = Silly childhood name
    "Miyu" = Shorten up my name will ya? xD

Back