• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OFFICIAL Pairup and Romance Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    that's all true but you guys are making me sound mean! i was trying to be nice and not come off as harsh and you guys just killed that.
    Huh?
    I'm not trying to make you sound mean! In fact, I understood how you felt and shared the same views as you! I did say you did it in a nice way afterall! Sorry if I made it sound that way though!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    100marios said:
    Huh?
    I'm not trying to make you sound mean! In fact, I understood how you felt and shared the same views as you! I did say you did it in a nice way afterall! Sorry if I made it sound that way though!
    it's ok... it must have something to do with the fact that you kept the word REJECTED capitalized. thanks for agreeing with me though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back