• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PC Platinum Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I also wonder when it will come out, in Australia that is! That is a great few reviews of the game, it explains it really nice! Can't wait for more coverage!

Years
    Do we have any members with access to Platinum that also speaks Japanese? That way we can get an idea of the dialog changes...

That blog is rather detailed, though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Great, I've been looking forward to coverage on Platinum since It's release. Kudos to you, Delia Hawthorne.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
    Thanks Hiroshi,i wanted to know more about platinum but we have to wait till june next year for the english version

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Yeah! Just started playing, hard to understand in Japanese but meh...

I was thiking of making a Platinum Supporters or Platinum Players Club. Anyone Interested?

Crissy

Contest Guru <3
    Years
    Release already!

Ugh, I'm so unpatient when it comes to pokemon game releases D;
    I can't wait till' it comes out for U.S.

used to be Twiggy

Twiggy of the Twigs
    Years
    The day that game comes out in the USA will be the happiest day in my life. I could try to get a rom of it, but

1:I wouldn't understand what they were saying, and I dislike it when I can't understand a game lolz

2:For some reason pokemon roms don't work on my computer....

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    platinum is gonna rock!
    i just know it.man,it gets harder to wait for it everyday

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back