• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
    There is a saber tooth tiger. Raikou is one.

:t092:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Raikou is more of a normal tiger than a saber tooth.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Tigers teeth aren't that long. Tigers teeth don't stick out like Saber tooth tigers. A regular tiger are the biggest teeth on a meat eating animal
    Here is the difference
    Official  Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Discussion Thread

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Godfather

The Godfather
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    Pokemon Diamond on DS

aii.. i waz jus wondering.. dus ne1 hav da Pokemon Diamond game on DS.. i really want it bad!! dus ne1 hav ne pics they kan send me or nethin.. i wana no if it iz ne gd coz i dun wanna waste my money.. btu i luv ne pokemon game i dont even care if itz da same pokemon or justa few new ones i jus want a different story or island.. u no. neway.. fanx heapz if u kan help me !! :rambo:

Godfather

The Godfather
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    Kan ne one tell me wen Pokemon Diamond on DS iz gonna kum out in Adelaide n 4 how much?? id appreciate it fanx!

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Godfather said:
    aii.. i waz jus wondering.. dus ne1 hav da Pokemon Diamond game on DS.. i really want it bad!! dus ne1 hav ne pics they kan send me or nethin.. i wana no if it iz ne gd coz i dun wanna waste my money.. btu i luv ne pokemon game i dont even care if itz da same pokemon or justa few new ones i jus want a different story or island.. u no. neway.. fanx heapz if u kan help me !! :rambo:

Godfather said:
    Kan ne one tell me wen Pokemon Diamond on DS iz gonna kum out in Adelaide n 4 how much?? id appreciate it fanx!

Don't double post. Diamond and Pearl aren't out yet. In Japan they will be released at the end of the year, and outside of Japan should be in 2007 (probably mid 2007 for US and late 2007 for Europe). The games will probably cost $30 or $35.

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I think that they have to make a guide book. They made guide books for every other RPG Pokemon game. I have proof that they did because I still have all of mines.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Zone said:
    Diamond and Pearl aren't out yet. In Japan they will be released at the end of the year, and outside of Japan should be in 2007 (probably mid 2007 for US and late 2007 for Europe). The games will probably cost $30 or $35.
    What!? Pokemon Diamond/Pearl won't be out in europe 'til late 2007? That's really disappointing.:disappoin

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Yeah because like alot of the Pokemon games. Japan gets theres United States gets there 3-5 months later. Then the U.K and other places get there probably 3-5 months as well.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Yeah because like alot of the Pokemon games. Japan gets theres United States gets there 3-5 months later. Then the U.K and other places get there probably 3-5 months as well.

It's such a pain. When I was waiting for Pokemon Gold/Silver, I saw an American version in the shops. I couldn't wait any longer...

Aww well, I hope Pokemon Diamond/Pearl will be worth the wait.

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Yep... -_- which really stinks....Heh, and USA is about 30 episodes or more behind. XP
    If it wasn't for the U.S airing double eppy's then we would of been futher

It's such a pain. When I was waiting for Pokemon Gold/Silver, I saw an American version in the shops. I couldn't wait any longer...
    Do you have like a family memeber or a friend that can get you the game.

:t092:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    It's been revealed at the Pokemon Journey Across America Event that the English names of Manyula and Manene are as follows:

Manyula: Weavile
    Manene: Mime Jr.

Enjoy.

-Credit goes to Nintendo...

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    I knew that Manene name might of been Mime Jr. and I was right. On the other hand Manyula has the worst English name that I've ever heard.

I agree. Nintendo could have made such a better name than Weavile. I know they usualy go for names that are similar to the prevo, but why make it crap?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Its Weasel + Evil I think...but im not sure... They normally use two words to make up something. Im Hoping for a Likitoung pre-evo...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back