• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
    Years
    aragornbird said:
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Cool, I'm starting to like this new proffessor a lot.

Well, Manaphy is most likely going to be the new Mew/Celebi/Jirachi.

I personally think manaphy will be the new togepi.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Solemnity said:
    I personally think manaphy will be the new togepi.

What? No way, that's ridiculous. I mean, it's featured in the 9th movie with Kyogre. As history will tell you, any Pokemon that is the feature of a movie is a legendary. Plus, it's got that signature big-headed, cute look that all the Mew-roles have. Plus, it's has a very unusual trait and a signature move (Heart Swap) that makes Manaphy a sure sign that it will be a legendary.

bluestorm said:
    I dont like the new prof. He looks like an evil version of prof. oak!!! XP

That's what makes him so cool! xD I rather like his more intimidating expression. Not to mention the fact that he's dressed in black unlike all the other profs.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
    Yeah, I agree with aragonbird. I you look, all mew-rares have a really rare/good move a lvl 50, then don't learn anything. Thus:
    Mew - Ancientpower
    Celebi - Perish Song
    Jirachi - Doom Desire
    (Manafi - Heart Swap)

Years
    I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but has anyone considered that the new prof might have a lot to do with the story? We've already determined that he's not the typical prof, so... Any thoughts?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

Hopefully, he will be more involved with the story than the last two profs. They only show up at the beginning and end, and are quickly forgotten. But knowing Nintendo, they'll probably stick to the traditional plot. =\

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Psychic_Mew said:
    I just hope so to because the Pokemon up till now have great to not bad. I have this months of Pokemon World (unoficual (sp) Pokemon mag here in the UK) and there is one Pokemon with a music note for a head.

Really? What a dumb idea.

......What kind of music note?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

You are pretty behind the times. It's been revealed over a month ago.
    It's called Perap, the music bird Pokemon:
    Official  Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Discussion Thread

And don't diss Perap, it's one of the coolest Pokemon so far (because it's a bird).

Godfather

The Godfather
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    Important Info On Release Dates!!

For Screenshots n info on Pokemon Pearl and Diamond.. i found that this was the most helpful site.. pokemonelite2000.com/diamondpearl.html

this is the information for anyone living in Australia...
    Publisher: Nintendo
    Developer: Game Freak
    Platform: Nintendo DS · Genre: RPG
    Release Date: 12/31/06 · Origin: Japan

Platform
    Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl are for the Nintendo DS.

Game Summary
    The game will take place in the new region of Shino, and the starter town will be Futaba Town. It also confirmed that you'll be able to trade your Pokemon from the GBA Games (Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon FireRed, Pokemon LeafGreen and Pokemon Emerald) to Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back