• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PokeCommunity automated answering service!

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    DDDD:

It took me a while to figure out that this needed audio. Cuz I just stared at the video of 1 pic waiting for something to happen. ;;

This is cool stuff lulz.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    If you have ever threatened to get off PC...

then press- you know what?
    get off. ^_____^

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Oh, the success this will have just before the end of the world... [/sarcasm]

But meh; *presses 2*...nothing. Let's try... *presses 3* Where's my pat and my "good boy"? :( How about... *presses 4* No sledgehammer? *hangs up*

For the heck of it *presses 9* let's see this work... :)

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    Oh my god cute accent awwwww.

I generally hang up the minute anything that doesn't sound like a human answers the phone, except sometimes I will wait patiently through a couple minutes of Enya when I get put on hold. go figure.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    oh great this place is starting to turn into the Aperture Science computer aided enrichement center (If you don't get it, play Portal & Portal: Prelude)

Well at least you are giving this thing a lot of testing (if it is real).

But, When/if this is released, what if it gets an evil mind of it's own and starts doing evil things?
    *presses the buttons in order that spell 'CAKE'*

Back