• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Hey could someone please make me a sig with a gardevior and lucario (possibly romantic, will attach an example of what I mean and no it is not a perverted pic!)

so could someone make one please (I am rubbish at art :) ) thanks :)

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Hello all, I have a (re)quest for one of you. I have a pokemon hack, chaos black (you may or may not have heard of it at some point. Ive been working on and off for the last 4.5 years on it) and I was looking for someone to do a bit of spriting help. What will you be doing you ask? Well for starters, the little pokemon icons. You will take a pokemon that has already been created and make the icons for it. There are 151 pokemon to do this for with two frames of animation each. The actual images themselves are pretty small, so hopefully wont take too long. Please PM me if you think this is you or someone you know.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    Hey hey! *raises hand*. Can I plz get a Darkrai banner with a bg of one's own choice and with some text too.
    text shud be: Darkness is what I am.
    Thanks awfuly. I'll be much obliged to you (whoever's gonna do it)

Ulquiorra.Nz

Genius Of Rpg
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    uhhhh

im hoping someone can help me, im currently trying to find a Render of The following Pokemon:

Suicune
    Tyranitar ( i think thats how you spell it )
    Lugia
    and sneasel

any attempts will be greatly appreciated. :D

And il be sure to include special thanks to the renderers ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    Please anyone!!! Help me! Help me out and am fully in your dept! (Not exactly, though). Anyways, please someone could you make me a banner that says "Spectrum Crew" on it with a silky dark black color background on it? Something that would make it cool and impress your friends. Its not exactly for a site or those stuff though,but to tell you the truth its really for our talent act next week and I need to print this banner and me and my friends will make trace the design on a piece of cloth based on your design. BTW, No pictures, 3D would be great. Thank you.

Eagledawn

Sapphire
    Years
    Well, I don't have to have this, but....could anyone make a banner with Ruby and Sapphire on it (I don't care what pictures, as long as they're Ruby and Sapphire) and could it say "Proud Franticshipper" on it? It should be large enough to put into my sig. A million thanks and praises for whoever does this. :) Just PM it to me.

AceTrainerNicole

マニアがあること? ??慢している
    Years
    Can someone make me an avatar with;

- a female ace trainer in the foreground
    - colours of black, white and maybe a small amount of green in the bg
    - the text "A.T. Nicole"

I would really apprieciate this. Let me know if you can help. Thanks

EDIT: I've given it a go for myself, not too proud of it;
    Official Request Topic
    This'll be my new avi for now.

Last edited:

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Could someone please make me an avi and signature with:

- Either Charmeleon, Furret, Luxray or Monferno in them (or all of them if you want)
    - Kevmysta OR the name of the Pokemon, not both

I would greatly appreciate it...

Years
    I would really appreciate it if someone made me a Ludicolo avitar and signature with *)Banana(* written on them. Pretty pretty please :D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Could someone please make me an avi and signature with:

- Either Charmeleon, Furret, Luxray or Monferno in them (or all of them if you want)
    - Kevmysta OR the name of the Pokemon, not both

I would greatly appreciate it...

If you still want this done, I'll do it.

EDIT: Finito!

Official Request Topic

Official Request Topic

Give credit if used!

Last edited:

TeamRocketApollo

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    Hey

Hey, I need some help. I know this probably should be put in a different thread. But I need help. I need an artist to help me draw some starters and some other pokemon for my story. It doesn't matter what kind of pokemon they are. This story is one that has new pokemon in it. I need fire/grass/and water starters and some other pokemon. I know there are some special artists in this thread so I was hoping one would draw me some.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    I want to request a userabr with text: Pokemon Spira Supporter.
    Any background and image. Thanks

TeamRocketApollo

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    Custom Sprites

Hey, this is Piplup Trainer. I was wondering if I can get some help. I posted on my thread about my story, that I need some help. I need someone to help me make some custom starters. Fire, grass and water. Noone has helped so I came to the art gallery place to see if an artist or spriter will help. Please someone help me. I really need sprites.

audipro

Ishimaru Tsubasa
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    I need some help

i need the OverWorldSprite of two these pokemon and icon for two these pokemon

TeamRocketApollo

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    Sprites

I need some help. This place seems like the best place to go. Can I get someone to make me some custom sprites? I am writing a story and I was going to use some sprites to kinda make it into a comic story. Please someone help me with sprites. And a world map and some overworld sprites.

TeamRocketApollo

Beginning Trainer
    Years

I need someone to help me make a title screen for my story. It is called Pokemon, Shadow Legends. I just need a front page and some sprites. Anyone can be in it if they want. I just need some help.

Z o M B ii 3

Upgrade your Grey Matter.
    Years
    Could I get a signiture made for me?
    Perhaps a 370 by 100 pxls, featuring Porygon.
    If possible, I'd like writing found on the intro of the movie "Juno" that says,
    "Seth Retrobyte."

That would be swell.
    I can offer something if you won't do it for free.
    Also, a matching avi would be amazing.

Back