• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Here you go Piplup Trainer.

Official Request Topic

it's hard to make out but...

Oh and go to www.spriters-resource.com for all the sprites you need.

I'll be sure to check out your comic when it is Published :)

Years
    Could anyone make me a siggy and matching avatar with this picture:

Picture

I would really appericiate is.
    Banner size: 500x250

Thank you it is much appericiated.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2008
    creating sprites

hi im mew and i create egg sprites so if you want an egg sprite created give me pokemon and egg[make sure both are colorable in paint] so ill get back to you in a little

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    could somebody make me a sig and avatar with swampert wearing a crown on a throne and along the bottom could it say king swampert Gaz

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
    Years
    Ah a request topic. My turn :D

Could someone make a custom Shaymin (Sky Form) avatar please.
    Oh and Sig with Pikachu and Shaymin (Sky Form) with the username: "Sky Shaymin X" on it.

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    some one make a tileset for me, please message me though secret tiles for my game :P

Phoenix_Mew

Trainer of all things adorable
    Years
    I am looking for someone with a good bit of talent and some time on their hands for a project. I'm looking for some help in an illustration for my current fanfic "As the Bard Sings."

Basically, I'm looking for three things, an avatar, a signature, and a bigger image for the first post of the fanfic and the top of each post where I add the newest chapter. This is a huge project for me, and I don't have any renders. At least, not right now. I could poke around and find some if I have to.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me and we can discuss more details.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    Can anyone here draw Pokemorphs? I want one of a female Eevee pokemorph with a male trainer. I think that would be cute X3 I would do it myself if I had any drawing talent D=

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Do you mean like the drawing in you signature?
    If so, I suppose I could give it a go even though I have never tried one... And I am not that good at drawing but I will certainly give it a go if you want...

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    Yes! That's exactly what I mean =]
    Aww, that would be so cool of you! I would definitely appreciate it if you tried ^^

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Eh I will give it a go but I am doing homework now, so maybe later on this week or something...
    I will PM you when I'm done.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    Is there any way someone could make a signature for me. It would be for my story. I need it to include Raikou, Suicune, and Entei and then the title: Searching For Something Unown: Johto's Secret. If someone can, I would appreciate it. And whoever can, take your time, I don't need it right away.

Thanks!

Back