• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    could anybody get me an Absol Sprite with wings on it? I dont care what pokemon u rip the wings from, as long as you recolor it to Absols Colors ;D

This request seemed pretty easy, so I went ahead and whipped it up.

Official Request Topic
    (Absol DP + Articuno FRLG)

If you need the background to be another color & you do not know how to change it, let me know.

Last edited:

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    Hey everyone. I have a request and was hoping one of PokeCommunity's GREAT artists could do it for me.

See, I am making a Pokemon Fangame called Pokemon: Onyx Version and I need kind of like a title screen that introduces the game. What I had in mind was something like this:

Official Request Topic

But minus all of the GBA Advance, Nintendo, Players Choice, and all that stuff.

I want it to say Pokemon and then say Onyx Version

Then where Charizard is I want a Darkrai.

Try to make some black to fit the mood of Darkrai. My dad is an airbrusher and he says the shirts always come out better if the customers say "Make it look nice" and they give him some freedom. So for you, I am asking you to make it look nice.

I could also use a banner to put in my games thread. Like this. (I used yours as an example こがおかみ.

Official Request Topic

Except for it to say:

Pokemon
    Onyx Version

and then some Darkrai's on the side.

Kind of like his is ya'know?

Please and thank you ^.^

Post here or PM me if you want to help me out. It will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I need a theme that I like and everyone else will like...
    So, could someone please make me an avatar and signature? Both containing my favourite Pokemon, Gligar and Gliscor.
    I don't really care much for detail, so pretty much anything will do.

Sorry it took me so long, but GIMP kept freezing up.

Here's the signature banner:
    Official Request Topic

and here's the avatar:
    Official Request Topic

I still fairly new to GIMP. I hope you like them.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Sorry it took me so long, but GIMP kept freezing up.

Here's the signature banner:
    Official Request Topic

and here's the avatar:
    Official Request Topic

I still fairly new to GIMP. I hope you like them.

Hmm...
    They're ok, but not exactly what I was hoping for. I know I didn't say that I wanted anything specific, but they just seem a bit... I don't know how to put it. They're dull... but at the same time they're quite messy.
    Either way, you did a good job... I'm just not going to use them...

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    Hmm...
    They're ok, but not exactly what I was hoping for. I know I didn't say that I wanted anything specific, but they just seem a bit... I don't know how to put it. They're dull... but at the same time they're quite messy.
    Either way, you did a good job... I'm just not going to use them...

What? He did a great job. I'd use it if I didn't absolutely hate those two pokemon.

Anyway, scratch my other two reuqests, as those will never get done. I just need someone to make me a banner that says Pokemon: Onyx Version, and has little mini Darkrais on the side. Make it gloomy looking to fit the mood of Darkrai. Which means don't use pink because Darkrai hates pink.

I'd say maybe a black background, and some white text?

I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited:

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    What? He did a great job. I'd use it if I didn't absolutely hate those two pokemon.

Anyway, scratch my other two reuqests, as those will never get done. I just need someone to make me a banner that says Pokemon: Onyx Version, and has little mini Darkrais on the side. Make it gloomy looking to fit the mood of Darkrai. Which means don't use pink because Darkrai hates pink.

I'd say maybe a black background, and some white text?

I'd really appreciate it.

I'm sorry, I never said they looked absolutely hideous.
    I mean... there's nothing wrong with them, but I don't HAVE to use them if I don't want to.

Max™

Needs to scarfduggy
    Years
    just wondering, can someone make a sala aavatar and matching banner plz?
    i kindof want sala about to attack or something

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    I'm sorry, I never said they looked absolutely hideous.
    I mean... there's nothing wrong with them, but I don't HAVE to use them if I don't want to.

Yeah I know, I just don't really like when people take the time and effort to make something and then it is not appreciated. I mean if it was absolutely hideous I wouldn't use it either but that one is pretty good.

Btw, still looking for someone to make a banner for me. Any takers?

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Yeah I know, I just don't really like when people take the time and effort to make something and then it is not appreciated. I mean if it was absolutely hideous I wouldn't use it either but that one is pretty good.

Btw, still looking for someone to make a banner for me. Any takers?

Sure it's good, but it's not something I would use.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Could someone manage to make a sig for me that will allow all the information in my current signature (including links) along with this image linked to my DeviantArt page. I don't even know if this can be pulled off & abide by the forum sig size limit. If someone decides to take up this request, please PM me if you have any questions.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    It is possible, it is called CSS if that is what you are referring to. I am afraid no one can make a CSS banner for you, you would have to put the links in yourself.

Back