• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Blazemxx

is Juuka the legend.
    Years

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    I need a picture of the male hero from Gold/Silver and Misty on an grassy backdrop. Anime style. In color preferably. Thanks to whoever fills this.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Can anyone make me a banner for my Gold remake? I'd like a sunny background, Ho-Oh in the middle, and Kenta on the left, with Marina on the right. I'd also like the text, "Return to the land of Johto with Pokémon GlitterGold, a Gold remake made in RM2K3.". Thanks in advance to whoever can make this.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Can someone please make back sprites of these heroes
    Official Request Topic

~credit is given where credit is due~

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Can someone draw a close up of Misty's giant sneaker and sock clad feet domminating a bone dry land?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    hi, i was wondering if some1 would make me 2 banners,
    1 that says "Poke'mon IDC Creator" and the other 1 says "Poke'mon IDC"

Fblaster

Spriter Prime
    Years
    Hi, I need some Mystery Dungeon like sprites of the 4th gen pokemon. Can someone make them? And if someone knows where i can find the whole pokemon mystery dungeon spritesheet, plz post the link.
    Thks in advance

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    How do I post pictures? I have drawings that I don't know how to post.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    I need a banner with ashiny mewtwo an rayquaza that says the shiny hunters club plz!

Back