• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    -Looks up what most of this convo is talking about on PokeBeach-

Ooh, complete burn, quite a nice attack. o: Going with what Bay Alexison said about it might having 100% chance of a burn, but maybe it's like a Sacred Fire-ish move?

It might be like Dynamic Punch

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Idc what it does, I'm just glad it's fire-type. It's not unique to Victini, correct? Cause if so, Pokabu's evo and Hihidaruma will obv get it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww, I'd prefer if there wasn't a signature move :(

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    please look at this that i noticed at serebii:
    Official Rumours Thread

see? at one picture shikijika is brown and the other one pink. could the rumours be true?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think it's just that the colours are slightly different in game to the actual images.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    There was a rumor posted on PokeJungle that Aloe would become a Grass Gym Leader:
    Gym 4: Grass gym lead by Leader Aloe who we've already seen

Aloe, also written Aloë, is a genus containing about four hundred species of flowering succulent plants. There is also an African flower called Aloe. Many species of Aloe appear to be stemless, with the rosette growing directly at ground level; other varieties may have a branched or unbranched stem from which the fleshy leaves spring. They vary in color from grey to bright-green and are sometimes striped or mottled.

I should also point out almost all the Gym Leaders' names are based off of plants prevents more "OMG ALOE IS A GRASS GYM LEADER!!!" discussion.

You never really know.

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
    ...but, remember that many Japanese character names are plants. Sabrina is Natsume... there are some others but I don't remember. Once we figure out her English/Something-Other-Than-Japanese name it might be easier figuring out who she is.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    There was a rumor posted on PokeJungle that Aloe would become a Grass Gym Leader:

Aloe, also written Aloë, is a genus containing about four hundred species of flowering succulent plants. There is also an African flower called Aloe. Many species of Aloe appear to be stemless, with the rosette growing directly at ground level; other varieties may have a branched or unbranched stem from which the fleshy leaves spring. They vary in color from grey to bright-green and are sometimes striped or mottled.

I should also point out almost all the Gym Leaders' names are based off of plants prevents more "OMG ALOE IS A GRASS GYM LEADER!!!" discussion.

You never really know.

This was mentioned in on of the Rumours on Pokejungle.

I hope she's not a Gym Leader really, or if she is has more importance than just that.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Not to try and be a rebel or anything but I did notice a difference in the leaves, even in the game-play before the comparison was posted x)

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Like what? The only difference is that in the second one the eyes are closed, and that's very very likely due to the battle animations that every Pokémon has now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back