• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    No that is not the difference. I just prnt screened at the wrong time.

The one on the right has the small details outlining it's coat but the one on the left doesn't.

Then prnt-screen at the right time and post that, or you have no proof.

The one on the right has small details outlining its coat because it's a bigger picture, it's more pixelated.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Plus if it were brown and pink it'd be... browner and pinker? >____>;

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Official Rumours Thread
    Official Rumours Thread

The picture on the left is from the Oha Suta Trailer. The picture on the right is from recent footage of a battle between Munna and Shikijika, and more pokemon musical stuff.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Official Rumours Thread
    Official Rumours Thread

The picture on the left is from the Oha Suta Trailer. The picture on the right is from recent footage of a battle between Munna and Shikijika, and more pokemon musical stuff.

The colours are off on the one on the left.

You can tell if you compare the male gender symbols next to Chiramii and Munna.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Here is an image from the Oha Suta trailer right before Chillarmy's swift hits Shikijika:
    Official Rumours Thread

I take back there being any differences.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Well the sprite's pic was a bit off, so I wondered why it looked different from the art but just thought it was the pics that made it look different, guess my guess came true :)

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    If the 8th Gym Leader being a Dark Type Gym rumour is true, I bet I can guess one of the Pokemon the Gym leader will have.

Beginning with a Z.

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
    They'll have a Dark gym. It's been 4 generations and there hasn't been one. I'm pretty sure the developers have noticed it by now. It would be cool if it was the last gym: the one time Dark gets it's own gym it gets to be the last one.

It would be nice if they mixed up Gym types and had more defensive types earlier on.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    I dunno what you lot are complaining about. We've had two Dark Type E4 members, and everyone knows that E4 members could wipe the floor with any of the Gym Leaders.

Im guessing Pokabu is going to be Fire/Dark, so the Dark leader can use his final form.
    Bit of a random guess. Fire/Ground would be better. Only problem with that is Grass would deal normal damage. We already have an awesome Fire/Dark type combination.

orange discontent

pogeymans?
    Years
    kanto johto said:
    I dunno what you lot are complaining about. We've had two Dark Type E4 members, and everyone knows that E4 members could wipe the floor with any of the Gym Leaders.

Yeah, but... DARK GYM! Come on, it's never been done before, unlike a rock-type first gym.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I heard there is going to be a massive amount of new Pokemon (possibly the entire PokeDex) revealed in the documents in the early Coro Coro.

Of course, this is just a rumor I have heard multiple times. Probably fake. Just thought I'd post it since this is the rumors thread.

Years
    The last dark gym leader can have the Evolution of the crocodile, Zoroark...those all all the dark types we have seen so far (not counting Zorua of course :) ) Hope they show stronger looking dark types, the Rock one is rumored to be part Dark actually ;)

incognito322

Years
    Junichi alluded to the large amount of new Pokemon in his blog post. Sinnoh showed us that the only region that could work 150 Pokemon (and even this is a debate), was the RBY Kanto, due to its limits and simplicity. I think this game will give us anywhere between 100 and 200 new Pokemon.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I think there will be a lot of Pokemon, it's a big region. Also, since we're only going to see the new Pokemon for most of the game we need a lot to not be bored.

A lot for me is..anything over 130.

incognito322

Years
    I think 200 would fit perfectly with the diverse range of environments. It's kind of like Hoenn in that way. I don't think 150 would spread well, because it didn't to me in FRLG. But that's my opinion there.

Years
    I agree...150 is pretty small compared to the Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh dexes...I'm think it will be 150+ possibly with some excluded from the dex like the in DP then add them to the third version, especially Luvdisc's evolution...which will be like PolygonZ,Magmotar,etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back