• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I don't think Emonga is a fake but i'm sure it's related to Pachirisu or Pikachu. I'm positive they probably have the same egg groups.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Whoa guys, talk about some epic Deja-vu.
    or, however you spell that.
    That deer DOES change according to seasons 0_e
    Official Rumours Thread

And it looks like Pachirisu just maybe DOES have some sort of relative.... 0_e there's no way it's not related to pachirisu, if it's real.. it's electric and it flies XDDD

Official Rumours Thread

..actually, i have a feeling this one's fake. It's called Emonga. But it looks pretty frigging cute.. howevr smaller or bigger than Pachirisu? If it's smaller, then that'd be as useless as the other. :|
    I sure hope Emonga has a connection to Pachirisu by evolution or is at least stronger than it's sinnoh counterpart :)

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
    The fact that it's a flying squirrel makes me laugh; most fakemon artists n dA that made evolutions of Pachirisu.. made it a flying squirrel XD so, if it's an evolution it'd better be good.
    really, really. GOOD.

oh, yeah, black gym leader XDDD
    Official Rumours Thread

not confirmed yet, but her name is apparently "Aloe"(not confirmed yet, sorry to spam you with this stuff). Aloe... which is an African flower.
    I dunno why, but that offends me. 0_e -is Nigerian-
    i. don't. understand.. why i feel offended.. by both Iris and Aloe.. <_< stupid me.

whatever. As long as they don't make her tell stories about living in mud huts. Africa isn't like that anymore. <_<

Years
    The fact that it's a flying squirrel makes me laugh; most fakemon artists n dA that made evolutions of Pachirisu.. made it a flying squirrel XD so, if it's an evolution it'd better be good.
    really, really. GOOD.

oh, yeah, black gym leader XDDD
    Official Rumours Thread

not confirmed yet, but her name is apparently "Aloe"(not confirmed yet, sorry to spam you with this stuff). Aloe... which is an African flower.
    I dunno why, but that offends me. 0_e -is Nigerian-
    i. don't. understand.. why i feel offended.. by both Iris and Aloe.. <_< stupid me.

whatever. As long as they don't make her tell stories about living in mud huts. Africa isn't like that anymore. <_<
    Some tribes still live in mud huts (which aren't as demeaning to live in one as most thing) actually but that's off topic :).
    I wonder if she is Nigerian or maybe Kenyan or South African...

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Maybe she has mad skills at battling. You should read what the city that her gym is in means.
    The city could be named after a religious Buddhist term for the "Seven Precious Treasures," being Gold, Silver, Pearls, Agate, Crystal, Coral, and Lapis Lazuli. Some of these have been game namesakes to boot. It can also be named after "Cloisonne," which is enamel work ("enamelware in which colored areas are separated by thin metal strips"). So the city may deal in religion or art (or perhaps uses the metal from that religious term for the enamel work).
    so my bet's are on Steel or rock.

Years
    I found this from a link on YouTube, but you'll have to Google Translate it.
    https://raim2005.blog18.fc2.com/blog-entry-881.html
    IDK if all of it is true or not...
    I tried translating it this is what it says:
    Whether today just a little just next week the store (the ○ and others [po] - with) the trial version which is put out (product edition? Because) it could touch, it reports
    Because you got angry to the person of the employee, however only the picture book you saw and the [re] were

[mamepato] -> as for the next of [hatopo] insect [pokemon], [kurogumo]. Never one evolution
    [kurogumo] evolves into [denchiyura]. As for type insect/poison
    [pikachiyuu] stays normally. As for CM fraud
    Sand, [sonansu], [yamikarasu] and [sukanpu] etc stayed in other things
    After remembering, collecting, you scratch [ru] new [poke]

971 names: Name it is not, it decided in you! [sage] Contribution day: 2010/07/31 (Saturday) 19:09: 11 ID:??? 0
    [shikijika] -> [kamusu], [numashiyun] and the Caribbean toe, [puzushiyuunomaru]/flame, grass, ice, person with ESP
    [chiramii] -> [rushiyaminnomaru]
    [burotsuko] -> [bitamia] grass
    [igarosu] -> [gigaiasu] rock/poison
    [marugon] -> [horurugon] -> [shindoshin] rock
    Love refuse -> [mamanbou] water

979 names: Name it is not, it decided in you! [sage] Contribution day: 2010/07/31 (Saturday) 19:16: 40 ID:??? 0
    [minezumi] -> [miruhotsugu] -> giro migma normal
    [hoshibotaru] -> ten doll insect/electricity
    [kosando] -> sand -> sand pan land
    [karotsutoru] -> pumps grass/ghost
    Saga ear poison
    [kodoru] -> [takodon] electricity

207 names: Name it is not, it decided in you! [sage] Contribution day: 2010/07/31 (Saturday) 23:30: 19 ID:??? 0
    However after you forgot to say, as for the [itsushiyu] picture book at all 185
    Old [poke] stayed unexpected and well enough, (about the same as [houen])

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
    Some tribes still live in mud huts (which aren't as demeaning to live in one as most thing) actually but that's off topic :).
    I wonder if she is Nigerian or maybe Kenyan or South African...

yeah, I've heard; the untouched tribes, sometimes, others that refused to join our 'modern' civilization...

lol. if she's Nigerian.. XDDDD

Years
    yeah, I've heard; the untouched tribes, sometimes, others that refused to join our 'modern' civilization...

lol. if she's Nigerian.. XDDDD
    Why would you Lol is it that you called it :P?
    Well I hope she's South African just because :)

I found managed to get a better translation from the blog: 960 Name: Asad decided for you! [Sage] Posted on: 2010/07/31 (Sat) 18:55:21 ID:??? 0
    Today a little shop next week (and they Altova XMLSpy ○) trial out (and possibly retail?) Reported the experience of being
    I could not see who is angry because the only employee Encyclopedia

Next → Hatopo Kurogumo Mamepato is a bug Pokemon. One rainy day evolution
    Denchura Kurogumo to evolve. Type Bug / Poison
    Pikachu is normally there. The CM fraud
    Other Sand, Wobbuffet, black crow, and I was Sukanpu
    Teru Shin Kakimasu Poke remember the rest together

971 Name: Asad decided for you! [Sage] Posted on: 2010/07/31 (Sat) 19:09:11 ID:??? 0
    Siki → Kamusu deer, Numashun, Toe Caribbean Puzushuu normal / fire, grass and ice, Esper
    Normal Rushamin Chiramyi →
    → Bitamia grass Brocco
    → Gigaiasu Igarosu rock / poison
    Sindh Singh rock → → Horurugon Margon
    Wed Mamanbou → Love Cass

979 Name: Asad decided for you! [Sage] Posted on: 2010/07/31 (Sat) 19:16:40 ID:??? 0
    Normal mice Jiromiguma → Mi → Miruhoggu
    → Tendoru insect Hoshibotaru / Electrical
    Cosand → → Sand sand ground bread
    → Pumps Karottoru grass / ghost
    Sagaiya poison
    Electronics → Takodon Cordle

207 Name: Asad decided for you! [Sage] Posted on: 2010/07/31 (Sat) 23:30:19 ID:??? 0
    Oh and I forgot to mention Ish Encyclopedia is 185 animals in all
    Surprisingly there was quite old pocket (about the same as Houen)

Last edited:

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    i for one think that this is a really cool thought. it will be like ash every time he loses in the pokemon league. : )
    these are kind the of threads that make me visit forums for in the first place

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years

I found managed to get a better translation from the blog: 960 Name: Asad decided for you! [Sage] Posted on: 2010/07/31 (Sat) 18:55:21 ID:??? 0
    Today a little shop next week (and they Altova XMLSpy ○) trial out (and possibly retail?) Reported the experience of being
    I could not see who is angry because the only employee Encyclopedia

Next → Hatopo Kurogumo Mamepato is a bug Pokemon. One rainy day evolution
    Denchura Kurogumo to evolve. Type Bug / Poison
    Pikachu is normally there. The CM fraud
    Other Sand, Wobbuffet, black crow, and I was Sukanpu
    Teru Shin Kakimasu Poke remember the rest together

971 Name: Asad decided for you! [Sage] Posted on: 2010/07/31 (Sat) 19:09:11 ID:??? 0
    Siki → Kamusu deer, Numashun, Toe Caribbean Puzushuu normal / fire, grass and ice, Esper
    Normal Rushamin Chiramyi →
    → Bitamia grass Brocco
    → Gigaiasu Igarosu rock / poison
    Sindh Singh rock → → Horurugon Margon
    Wed Mamanbou → Love Cass

979 Name: Asad decided for you! [Sage] Posted on: 2010/07/31 (Sat) 19:16:40 ID:??? 0
    Normal mice Jiromiguma → Mi → Miruhoggu
    → Tendoru insect Hoshibotaru / Electrical
    Cosand → → Sand sand ground bread
    → Pumps Karottoru grass / ghost
    Sagaiya poison
    Electronics → Takodon Cordle

207 Name: Asad decided for you! [Sage] Posted on: 2010/07/31 (Sat) 23:30:19 ID:??? 0
    Oh and I forgot to mention Ish Encyclopedia is 185 animals in all
    Surprisingly there was quite old pocket (about the same as Houen)

I tried translating it this is what it says:
    Whether today just a little just next week the store (the ○ and others [po] - with) the trial version which is put out (product edition? Because) it could touch, it reports
    Because you got angry to the person of the employee, however only the picture book you saw and the [re] were

[mamepato] -> as for the next of [hatopo] insect [pokemon], [kurogumo]. Never one evolution
    [kurogumo] evolves into [denchiyura]. As for type insect/poison
    [pikachiyuu] stays normally. As for CM fraud
    Sand, [sonansu], [yamikarasu] and [sukanpu] etc stayed in other things
    After remembering, collecting, you scratch [ru] new [poke]

971 names: Name it is not, it decided in you! [sage] Contribution day: 2010/07/31 (Saturday) 19:09: 11 ID:??? 0
    [shikijika] -> [kamusu], [numashiyun] and the Caribbean toe, [puzushiyuunomaru]/flame, grass, ice, person with ESP
    [chiramii] -> [rushiyaminnomaru]
    [burotsuko] -> [bitamia] grass
    [igarosu] -> [gigaiasu] rock/poison
    [marugon] -> [horurugon] -> [shindoshin] rock
    Love refuse -> [mamanbou] water

979 names: Name it is not, it decided in you! [sage] Contribution day: 2010/07/31 (Saturday) 19:16: 40 ID:??? 0
    [minezumi] -> [miruhotsugu] -> giro migma normal
    [hoshibotaru] -> ten doll insect/electricity
    [kosando] -> sand -> sand pan land
    [karotsutoru] -> pumps grass/ghost
    Saga ear poison
    [kodoru] -> [takodon] electricity

207 names: Name it is not, it decided in you! [sage] Contribution day: 2010/07/31 (Saturday) 23:30: 19 ID:??? 0
    However after you forgot to say, as for the [itsushiyu] picture book at all 185
    Old [poke] stayed unexpected and well enough, (about the same as [houen])

I like don't get any of this except that they'll be like 200 pokes like Hoenn then again I don't remember half of the new Pokemon

Loooove the flying electric squirel <3

Is Aloe confirmed as a Gym leader?

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yessss there ARE gym leaders this gen!
    I heard rumors that there were not

Gym Leaders are a staple of the Pokemon series, only a fool would believe that the main series would change that much. It's like saying there won't be a bothersome team that you have to beat.

Years
    Gym Leaders are a staple of the Pokemon series, only a fool would believe that the main series would change that much. It's like saying there won't be a bothersome team that you have to beat.
    Lots of people believed the no team thing though than the no gym thing...

Years
    So many rumours just come out to be ridiculous in the end. I don't know, from what I've read, I heard that Gym leaders don't play an important role in B/W, not that they didn't exist at all. I dunno where these people get this stuff from. o_o;
    Well it was believable due as they did say it was going to be a reboot and "we won't recognize them games as Pokemon" so some believed it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back